51. Kita Shinsuke | Chanteuse

╭─────────╮

╭─────────╮

You made me want
to live forever but
now I want to die

╰─────────╯

It was peaceful.

Too amicable.

You were pretty sure that summer won't last long like you indicated it to be. Heat waves had struck Japan again and despite the way people does not comprehend to this very season , it did not stop you to go to the riverbank and indulge in your self-proclaimed place. The tree provided you an obscure canopy and you have gently laid your back on its trunk , in search for a comfortable position.

Disambogued water teased your senses and here you were , reading a light novel with your legs crossed -- in a truly haunting scenery , Like a royalty who just found their own cut-priced fairytale story that started with you , hating your life

,now you're here --practically living your dream.

Like a swarm of warm ambers and a pot of honey , everything felt euphoric and the ecstacy have made you insatiable and needy of all the affection.

Because you're with him now.

He was like the new flavor that was added to your vocabulary , an enchanting nightmare. You were indeed a lucky maiden to have someone like Shinsuke in your overly cliché life.

His light wash of locks accentuated your asul dress , hugging it like the ocean waves and letting go constantly. Your supposed lover laid his head down on your lap as he listen to your whispers while your read each paragraphs of the light novel. Shinsuke , who was overly stressed due to the burden that he's carrying, managed to find his inner peace .

Because you were his now.He's here to make you feel better now.

Right now, it's all about you and him.

Your self-relinquished soulmate and the father of your unborn child. ..Life is really full of surprises as your former juniors quote , giving everything that they had just to get you and Shinsuke listen to their constant havoc.

"Shinsuke?" you softly called out his name , cautious to check if you have had disrupt his slumber. Hearing a hum from him , you've absentmindedly poked his cheeks. His brown eyes revealed themselves to you after their minute of disappearance. Placing the book aside and allowing yourself to adjust to the pressure on your lap .

"We'll build a fort of memories from here right?"

Kita blinked at you , neutral face still etched across his perfect face."Why is that?"

"It's a matter of legacy and such" you giggled. "I want to remember every detail that we do starting from this very place"'

The man simply sat up and wrapped an arm around your shoulders , affection radiating from his chest. He pulled your closer and kissed the side of your head , eyes flatly closed again.

"We don't need memories"

It was complicated ,

Your lives.

"We will let our children tell them- not us"

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Haikyuu is fucking back!

Short updates will be more
frequent now since I am trying
to prioritize my Osamu ff and
complete it as soon as possible yet
I hope you enjoy this story with
a VERY short fucking dialogue...peace!

peace!