Episode 1

(Y/n's pov)

"Oh my dear, your more gorgeous in person." The prince who i know nothing of woos with a flirtatious tone in his voice as he kissed my hand gently. His raven black hair was neatly done, slicking back. "Y/n, this is Prince kenji. He is the man whom you will be marrying." I looked at my mother with a worried look at he held my hand gently and just stared at me with those lovey dovey orbs. "But mother-" my father looked at me with a stern look, almost as if to shut me up. I said nothing more as my mother continued to ramble. "Oh your marriage will be beautiful! You both will make greats rulers!" Kenji chuckled, looking at me again. "It Will be perfect y/n, wouldn't you agree?" He tucked some hair behind my ear but I don't say anything. I just look at him with a polite smile, not nodding nor shaking my head. "We shall tell the chef's to get dinner started." My mother said as she walked with my father to the dining hall to the kitchen. Kenji smiles down at me. "My, y/n may I say your so perfect." He twirls me around, I just giggle and go along with it with a fake smile until he pulled my close, making me stop. "You'll be mine y/n~" I freeze up as his voice sent shivers up and down my spine as he held my hand gently with a smile. "Shall we?" He gestured to the dining hall which I just nod my head gently.
My parents didn't understand me nor did they want to. It was all about them and their well being. They never asked me how I felt of the marriage nor they probably never really wanted to know. They don't believe when I say I can be independent. My mother was the only one who listens but never really helps me. She just listens with no advice on her tongue to tell.
Sitting there was a misery though, the talk of marriage was making me want to gag as i sat there picking at my food with the fork in my hand. "The wedding will be designed all white, with the most beautiful flowers. Y/n You will wear my dress okay darling?" My, I don't get my own? A family dress passed down with a dirty smell to it. Why not a new? But I kept the thoughts to myself in hopes to never upset dear mother so I don't stop her heart dramatically. "Is queen and king excited sir kenji?" Father asked as he ate the food, kenji chuckled and looked at my father with a nod. "Yes sir, they will be thrilled to see the sight of their son finally settling." They chuckled but me, continuing to stay silent. My mother looked at me with a raised brow. "Y/n, no dinner today?" She asked but I shrugged. "Not appetizing for me today." I say as I sit there, just staring down at it. Kenji took my hand underneath the table, I just take it as well in hopes to not anger anyone around. "Did you know Prince kenji is the Prince of terial." I practically almost choked on the very water I was trying to drink, almost finding it to be rude how he attacked me with such information. "Terial? You mean..Ice Prince?!" Both my parents nod with a smile as I stare in shock which kenji chuckles in response. Terial I known for their ice powers along with their wars with dyrium, the kingdom of pure fire. Funny how it comes together in such a manor. But the stories go, terial has been trying to take dyrium's land for centuries and are still fighting with them. Because both the power seems to be balanced, no matter how much they win of lose they will not light up. Not even a peace treaty will break the two until it killed them. But why would they want me to be marrying the ice Prince? Our kingdom which was damthril, the kingdom of pure magic. Holding a home for witches, wizards, and mages to practice magic. "You both will be happy together! Ruling along side by side with two iron fists put into one." My mother exclaims excitedly which I just smile in return to give the satisfaction she wants.
A royal family doesn't love you much. They make your choices for you to benefit their lives and their kingdom to make themselves happy. They don't ask If your okay, they just go with it. No care in the world that your unhappy, as long at their happy. It seems as though the only time they actually do love you is when their on their death bed ready to go rest easy with the gods upstairs. Many people wish they want a life of royalty but they don't know it hurts. No one cares until their gone.
As they clean up the table, they stand up and kenji excuses himself. "Well I shall be taking my leave. Father wants me home to prepare for the big move." Move? Don't tell me. "Oh yes! Safe travels kenji!" My mother exclaims but before kenji left out the door, he whirled around on his heel and kissed the top of my head before leaving to him escort. I looked at both my parents. "He's not moving here right?" They say nothing but nod in approval but I just stomp my foot angrily. "Haven't you caught on?! I don't want to marry this man!" I shouted but my father furrowed his eyebrows at me as he folds his arms. "Y/n This will be good for our kingdom!" He retaliated but it only made me even angrier. It's never about me but about the kingdom. Not even thinking of my happiness. "What about me?!" He scoffed and glared dagger at me as he walked closer to me. "And what about you, this is not your kingdom yet. When it is maybe you can make your own choices." He snapped but I have more to say. "You yet forget that I have feelings as well! Let me make this choice just once!" But even yelling won't break this wall nor his thick skull. "Don't you see! We will have an ally for once y/n! Terial will be an ally if that meant kenji could marry you." So I guess I was only an exchange for a benefit of an ally. "So I'm just an exchange?!" He scoffed, seeming done with me he turned his heel but before he could walk off far enough he comes to a halt when i say this. "It's all about you isn't It?! It's all about both of you! Never about me! Maybe wouldn't be so broken if you'd just liste-" he whirled around angrily and walked up to me, face up close as our noses touched. "THATS ENOUGH Y/N!" Your marrying that man whether you like it or Not! Your not ruling this kingdom yet so you don't make the choices here! Now shut it or be disowned like your brother!" He shouted which my mother finally intervened before I started to break down. "THATS ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!" Before he could say anymore he scoffed before leaving the room to his own as his escorts followed and hearing the slamming of a door.
Laying in my bed as my mother sat there as I cried, watching me and trying to comfort the best she could. "Y/n, you need to understand that you can't make these options yet." I sit up and looked at her with watery and blood shot eyes. "Why can I not?! I'm a woman! I can be independent." She shakes her head with sympathy on her face. "You need to have another one ruling by your side. It's how it goes." She comforted me the best she could but she wasn't doing a very good job at doing so. "And why bring up brother!? He didn't do anything to be disowned." I cried out but my mother continued to shake her head. "You don't know that..." I look her dead in the eyes as I wiped my tears away. She sighs and she sits up straight.
"This is what happened to B/n-"