Episode 33

(Y/n's pov)

We stopped and sat down, starting a fire as it got lighter. It was day time but you could barely tell anymore. We sat by the fire, Sam was laying down by the fire we started, keeping warm.
"How far are we?" I asked Eugene and he looked around. "We got some ways to go." I groaned and held my head in frustration. "Don't worry, We'll get there." Jack said and pats my back with a soft smile on his face.
After We got warm we continued on, Jack and eugene took turns on walking so that both can rest their legs. As we kept pushing on, we see a cottage through the snow and we got there. Eugene knocked on the door, it opened and we saw a girl with a raised brow. "Can you help us!?"
We were brought in, she provided shelter for Sam in a stable with another horse. "What brings you here?" She asks as she gave us tea and gave us bandages to tend to our wounds. "We're trying to get to the kingdom of dyrium. By any chance do you know where to go to get There?" Eugene asked as he wrapped up his bleeding wounds. "Hm...well You have to go south from here. It's not too far from here but I suggest you stay here for a bit. That storm is deadly." She suggested and we all agreed, I drank tea and Jack asked what her name was. "Mari takana, and yours?" We all introduced our names and she smiled. "Nice to meet you all." She provided us so much food to eat and a fire to stick by. "Why are you in the snow in those clothes?" She asked with confusion, we explained where we came from and she went to another room, bringing out warm clothes for us to wear. "Thank you so much! Your an angel!" She nodded with a smile as I said this. "I also have warm things for your stallion as well." She really was an angel, she put warm clothes on Sam as we all put our new clothes on. "Thank you so much." I say once again but she shook he head. "Don't worry about it. I've had many travelers come in and out of here." That makes sense since she was so willing to give us these items to get through this wicked storm. "Stay safe guys." With that we were on our way south from the cottage, thankful for the girl that took care of us and gave us stuff to survive this terrible storm.

(Kenji's pov)

Me and my soldiers are on the run, chasing down y/n. I felt nothing anymore but a lust for her. She is going to marry me whether she liked it or not. "FIND HER AND KILL THOSE MEN!" I ordered and one of my soldiers was going to say something but I shut him up. The village had chased us out and I was slowly going insane from this goose chase. My sanity was slipping from my fingertips. It's only a matter of time before I go insane from chasing this girl to the ends of the earth.

(Y/n's pov)

We kept pursuing through the winds, she said the kingdom wasn't too far from here so we should be getting close to it's borders pretty soon.
The winds were suddenly pushing us back as we tried to move forward to get there. The winds grew stronger and stronger. Sam was struggling to pursue. Eugene suddenly fell on his back but he continued on as he got up and followed behind us.
"C'mon Sam!" I shouted and Sam started to walk normally, strongly pursuing. Eugene was behind us as he held his arm over his face trying to see us and follow us. "Eugene! Over here!" I shouted and he followed my voice. We were screaming so that he can follow, obviously not being able to see anymore. Snow was on our eyelashes and eyebrows at this point. "Eugene!" I shouted, he followed. Everytime he heard my voice he continued going on the right path. It was rediculous we had to scream to get him on the right path. "Here! Control Sam, I'll help Eugene!" Jack got off and I turned to them and Jack motioned to keep going. He took eugene and helped him through the snow. I went at the same pace as they did and waited for them a few times until they caught up to me. These winds were going to eat us up.
"Keep going y/n....dyrium...is close!" Eugene shouted and we kept going.

(Yoolie's pov)

There were already protesters outside the borders and we had to push them back and tell them to go home. They chanted 'free us.' I tried to convince them with a speech but it only made them more angry. They are going to die if I don't take action. Some have already fallen over from cold. We took them in and aided some of them. "Go Home now!" I shouted and the crowd started yelling at us, some telling us that they don't have anything to go back to. "If you don't leave! We will issue an arrest!" I shouted at the people and my soldiers pushed them back at they tried to push forward. We had to arrest a few because they tried to leave illegally. "You're going to die if you stay out here!" I Shouted. This was what I was worried about, people protesting and them getting angry. But they have to realize that they can't escape the cold. It's almost everywhere. "You won't escape this!" I say but people always had the dumbest counter arguments, making me even more frustrated as they tried to pursue forward again but my soldiers then took their swords out threateningly, making x's to block them off. "GO HOME!" I shouted, making some people run off but some stayed. This protest isn't going to end anytime soon.