Episode 35

(Y/n's pov)

As we were chasing him, we see him leaving the kingdom. "Oh no.." We run out towards him and out of the gates, he winds weren't calm at all. Eugene put his hood up and and went to the woods. "Stay here Jack! I'll get him!" Jack nodded and stayed behind. I held my arms and proceeded to go after him through these woods.
"Eugene! We can't give up!" I yelled and he turned around and looked at me. "What are we going to do?! Run?! Run away forever?!" He asked angrily and I shake my head. "We need to convince him! We can't give up!" He scoffed and continued to walk further out. "Eugene! Stop!" Even though i begged he continued to walk further out and ignore me. "EUGENE!-" "Y/N! THERE IS NOTHING LEFT FOR US TO DO! WE WENT ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING! WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE!" He screamed at me and I started to get angry as well. "Yes there is! We have to c-" "DON'T EVEN START WITH THAT BULLSHIT! HE'S NOT GOING TO AGREE AND YOU KNOW IT!" He protested, screaming at the top of his lungs. He was really thag angry that he was going to keep going in the snow not even knowing where he was going to go. This was when i got really angry. "So you're going to be selfish too?!" I asked furiously and he turned around swiftly, getting in my face. "The only one thats being selfish is YOU! YOU DRAGGED US ALL THE WAY OUT HERE TO 'Save the land' WHEN REALLY IT COULD HAVE ALL BEEN OVER IF YOU'D MARRY THAT CRAZY BASTARD!" He screamed, I began to tear up but he got more to say. "THERE ARE MANY PRINCESSES OUT THERE WHO'VE MARRIED PEOPLE THEY DON'T LOVE AND THEY TURNED OUT JUST FINE! You caused this! Because you thought about yourself and not about others! Kenji's not killing these innocent people! You are!" He screamed and I just stood there and turned around to walk away but stopped and pulled something out of his pocket and threw the necklace I gave him as payment. "Keep it! I don't need it anymore!" I picked up the necklace and looked at it with teary eyes. Eugene continued to walk ahead but I pursued. "Please! Please I can't lose you too! I love you!" I shouted at him with sobbing tears of complete pain and sorrow. He turned around and scoffed. "I can't believe I fell in love with an selfish arrogant princess!" He then turned back around and started walking back to the kingdom. "I'm getting a horse and leaving here!" He shouted over the howling snow. I tried to walk after him but I fell in the snow. I was getting up slowly and I slowly trudged in the direction he went but suddenly he disappeared from sight. "Eugene?!" I called out, no answer. I was looking around and trying to walk in the right way but I wasn't sure which way to go anymore. The coldness started to get to me and I began getting scared In the cold as the winds pushed me over. "Eugene!" I called out weakly but still no answer. I tried to stand up but I was pushed back down by the wind. Every second felt like an hour from being in this cold. I suddenly remembered this whole crazy adventure. The girl in red, the wolf, meeting Eugene, falling in love, meeting Dante and aliza, meeting jack, meeting yoolie and helping Jack with the love of his life. It was all crazy, thinking of that made me smile softly. I suddenly heard a voice say my name. I stood up, a tree helped me up as I leaned against it and held myself. I looked around and suddenly, someone said my name again. "Eugene?" I asked and squinted my eyes, looking around but suddenly I saw kenji. "Its time to come home deary." I glared at him and tried to punch him but I fell to the ground and he wasn't there. "Y/n, come home." I looked up and saw his feet trailing up to his disgusting face. "I love you." I stood up and tried to attack but I fell through him and I became confused as to what was going on. "Eugene?!" I called out and suddenly something whispered in my ear. "Eugene can't help you anymore." I jolted and turned to see nothing was there. "He won't help you anymore." I was looking around and there was absolutely nothing there. "Come out coward!" I shouted and I saw kenji appear on front of me. "Please give me a chance. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Kenji then reached his hand out to me. "Please..." I looked at his pale hand and looked up at his face, seeing he had red eyes and had been crying. "Love me..." I looked down at his hand again and saw it was crumbling and cracking in the wind along with his face, cracks began to form and break apart his face. "Please..." He said again and i felt my hand going ever so slowly towards his until suddenly i fell to the ground and hit the soft snow. "Y/N!"
I heard my name being called.
"Eugene..."

(Eugene's pov)

I was walking back to the kingdom to get a horse and get the fuck out of this place and return to my normal life. I didn't need the gold. I just wanted to get home so i can just be normal again. I then saw Jack shivering and looking around. He saw me and walked to me but I walked passed him. "Where's y/n?!" I scoffed when he asked and shook my head and knocked on the doors. "Probably crying and feeling bad for herself!" I shouted at him and Jack put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around. "How could you say that?! Didn't you love her?!" Jack asked and I looked at him as the gates to dyrium opened. "I did!" I then walked through the gates and requested a horse of my own.

(Jack's pov)

I went out to the woods to look for her on the warmest clothes possible and walked through the snow in snow boots that were given to me. "Y/n!" I called out to her and looked around every where for her. She couldn't be out here for so long and be okay. "Y/n! Where are you!?" I called out to her but she didn't respond back, there was no answer other then the howling winds. "Y/n!" I shouted but there was still no answer until I saw a shadow in the snow. "Y/N!" I ran to her and saw she was passed out in the snow. I rolled her over and checked for a pulse and luckily I felt it. She was still alive. I picked her up bridal style and trudged through the snow and after awhile i screamed for medical help. "PLEASE! SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!" I shouted and the guards up top had rushed down and ran towards us. "Please help her!" I shouted and they took her from my arms and I followed them through the gates. When I got in, i saw Eugene was about to leave until suddenly his eyes widened and he got off his horse and tried following us. "Is she-" "Don't!" I stopped him and I just followed the guards, leaving him to just stand there.