Episode 18

(Yoolie's pov)

"Is the search party out?" I asked one of my trusty generals, she nodded with a bow. "Yes empress, we are also searching for princess y/n to figure out the story." Perfect, I didn't have to tell her to do that, she just does it on her own which I'm proud of. They don't need my word, they know exactly what I'm thinking.
I meet with the messenger with the letter I just wrote to the king and hand it to him. He bowed respectfully and took it gently. "Please do not lose it." I begged and sent him on his way. This winter was getting worse, colder by the day. It's almost like the cold is murderous with raging winds, like it was trying to kill us. It wasn't a gentle and innocent breeze, it was sinister and evil.
The snow flaked down softly as i stared out with window, the ground was filled with piles of snow.
"Miss, a cup of tea to calm your nerves?" "Yes please." A servant poured me a cup of tea and handed it to me, I took it gently and held it up to my lips and took a sip.
I hope we find the two of them.

(Y/n's pov)

I wake up slowly with a blur consuming my vision as I tried to look around to see where I was. "Woah princess, take it easy." I heard a gentle voice tell me, i sat up straight slowly though. Once my vision cleared I saw a nice woman with blonde hair, apron and a nice yellow bandana. "Where am I?" I asked with a confused expression since the only memory I had remembered last was that there were evil plants that tried to kill us. "Your in kingdom amden's inn. I'm palo, the daughter of the innkeeper." She greeted kindly with the sweetest smile. She handed me a cup of warm tea and bowed softly. "Where's my friends?" I asked, she hummed and seemed to be trying to remember. "They're walking around the kingdom from what I last remember them...ah Yes! I just remembered! You have letters princess!" She exclaimed, handing me two envelopes with reds and alizas name written on each. My eyes widened as I took them from her hands and smiled widely. "Thank you." She bows kindly and waves goodbye to leave me alone in the room. I open reds letter to read what she had to say first.

'Dear, y/n! I'm so glad your okay! Me and grandma are completely fine. The wolf has been around though, not sure how long he might stick around. I hope he gets caught in a trap, other then that we'll be fine. Do you need anything on your travels? Write back as soon as you can. Love grandma, and red♡'

'Hello y/n, I'm so happy your safe. Our inn has been having alot of travelling guests. But a man came around on a white horse, he was in gold armor and had soldiers with him. Not sure if it was Prince kenji but I'm not wanting to find out. He brought fear upon our small village and threatened us all. Me and dante hope to leave as soon as possible, soldiers are patrolling the streets and keeping people inside. Hopefully me and Dante are able to get out of here. I'll see you y/n, love me and dante.'

These notes were lovely and all but they were scaring me. I fear for dante, aliza, and reds life. The wolf is trying to find red and me, the soldiers are taking over towns and villages. Sora was there, but where could kenji be? If he wasn't there at all...where was He?

(Kenji's pov)

This was a long journey to empress yoolie's palace, but I figure I'm very close. I had the wind blow threatening colder and harder, the snow was blowing in the air like a blizzard which was what I was going for to hopefully slow y/n's travels down.
I had a few soldiers I met with come with me and I saw the sillouet of the empress's palace, smirking I got closer and closer.
I got off my high horse and walked on inside the palace and went up the stairs, past the guards who didnt notice who i was. How protective hm? I chuckled as i walked up the gold grand stairs and got to the top, seeing large double doors. I opened them and walked inside to see the empress looking out a large window.
"Empress yoolie! How are you my Lord?" I asked, taking a knee with a mocking smirk on my face. She turned her heel quickly to face me with shock. "Kenji...Why?" She asked with a breathless sentence escaping her mouth, walking closer to her with and intimidating stride.
"Love is such an overwhelming feeling. Then I met princess y/n..." I smirked and grazed my fingers against a rose, freezing it with my gloveless hands. "Is that why she's not at damthril, you froze the land." She said and stepped closer to me, the guards rushed inside with swords drawn. "Kenji what happened?" I raised a brow as she asked this and looked at the woman with brown hair, a long dress and decorated hair. "What context empress?"
"To the little boy I saw years ago. The sweet kenji I used to know?" She asked me with sadness in her eyes but I laughed at her and walked closer but I stopped when guards hollered for me to step back. "He never existed." I say but she glared daggers right at me and stepped closer, her royal assassin grabbed her wrist to stop her from getting any closer.
"Kenji, do you realize what your doing?" I chuckled with a nod in reply. "Of course I know what I'm doing. When I froze the land I knew what I had to do. Control is wonderful to have. Y/n is my drive, she's what keeps me from ripping the empire to shreds." Yoolie looked at me with those dead eyes of hers, she gestured for the guards to get me. Me knowing what that sign meant, the guards rushed me but i was quicker. Stomping my heel, the men froze in place along with the ice running up the walls and the floors. Yoolie and her assassin were spared though. I'll deal with them both later. Even though I have the opportunity, it's not fun, it's not a challenge.
"I've only come to give you a warning. Watch yourself, this empire won't be yours for long." With that I turned around and left, when i was out of the palace compeltely, Me and my men had left the palace to continue the search for y/n.

(Yoolie's pov)

It was too sudden, he had come in and left. I was a fool to be standing there like a dazed bird! Me and my men ran out to only find he was already gone, the snow had only covered his and his men's tracks. The wind seemed to be howling at this point, I frowned and waved my men inside. "Go on! We must find princess y/n!" I command some of them inside to tend to the ones who were affected by his ice while some men were commanded to go off on the journey to find y/n. We needed to guarantee her safety and many others who might even be protecting or tagging along with her. They aren't safe, and neither was my empire.
I am at risk of losing everything.
I'm going to protect everyone, my life depends on it.
If my empire falls, I will fall with it.