Episode 2

(No pov)

B/n was the royal Prince of damthril. Being the Prince brings great responsibility and expectations of being the next ruler. Which he was supposed to be. But having those expectations very high upon him, brings great stress to his daily life. "Father I'm tired." He said as he held his magical sword in hand, fencing with his father. "Enemies will not stop just because your tired. They will kill you with no mercy." Fencing day in and day out, practicing magic. His father never let him rest, he wanted b/n to be ready for what's to come. To be trained well enough to fight for his kingdom. He didn't want him to hide like he did. You could say that king l/n was insecure. "Sir! The queen! She be in labor yes she is!" The king was abruptly stopped from the training. They ran inside, to be greeted with a beautiful baby girl who is soon to be y/n. "My wouldn't she be the prettiest princess?" The woman asked her king which he hums with a soft smile but he doesn't say much. Spending that day of break but the next, constant training all day. The training seemed more harder then before. B/n was not ready for it, blocking every attack and trying his best to attack back but ends up on his back to the ground. "Why so difficult father, give me a warning." The king looked at him with piercing eyes and scoffed. "Your a Prince, no fool. Or sure you might sound like one, enemies will not give you a warning when they will actually make it difficult." B/n glared at his father once he turned his back to him, getting to his feet with determination. "You have to protrct your sister one day when me and your mother are gone." The king added as he circled his son. Til that day on he peomised to protect his sister y/n with his life. When the training turned into actual fighting, it was uncontrollable. Tiring almost but b/n tried not to show it until the very day his body gave up with a black out of defense. Waking up on the bed with a maid fanning his face with a water cup in hand. "B/n, that was weak. You would be dead before your eyes could open." Sitting up, b/n looked at his father angrily. "Because your not my enemy, giving me a break would be nice father." The queen walked in, baby in hands as she made sure her son was okay. "I'm giving you a realistic expectation. B/n, this kingdom will someday be yours! Do you not want to protect it if your life depended on It?!" B/n growled in anger but had no come back to the question. "Exactly boy. Come out to the yard when your done." He snapped as he left the room. Dinner was made they sat at the dinner table, b/n looked at the baby in his mother's arm, smiling softly. He begged to hold her. "No boy, let her tend to y/n." B/n sat there sadly but said nothing, continuing to eat. As training progressed, scars and cuts on his arms and legs, it was aggressive. But something happened that made b/n never forgive what could have been a murder. Being on the ground as he blocked his fathers sword with his own, aggressive fighting he pushed his father off but once he was about to rush his father, a pain in his stomach erupted. A large gash on his stomach appeared once his father attacked. But turned from training to anger, b/n left with bad wounds. Including the unforgivable cut on his eye. Leaving the nurses room with an eye patch to heal, he was glad the training stopped before his father could continue. Running into the king on the hallway, he ignored and continued to walk past. "I'll see you at the yard?" B/n turned on his heel towards his father. "No you won't, not today." But as the days grew with no training, b/n decided to go on an adventure since he hasn't been out for so long. But at the kingdom, he met a man at pawn shop. "Good evening Prince, what brings you here?" Talking for awhile, maybe a few days to a week. They've grown quite fond for each other. Hearts beating in sync when they saw each other but he wouldn't think he would be queer. But when it came to be, inviting the man to his kingdom. In secret, they have admitted feelings to one another. Lips were drawn closer together, it was forbidden in the kingdom of damthril. Two men shall not kiss, if so shall be sentenced a sinner. Well b/n would be considered a sinner, having his first time with ren. But entering in the middle, the king found his son with another man. "MY SON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS MAN?!" B/n, pulling away from ren, putting his clothes back on he tried to explain. His father drew his sword with no words but only violence towards the other man as he tried to kill him. But when training with the king, you can know the patterns of your master. B/n, being quicker then the old man, he blocked with his own sword. "You will not touch him!" He shouted as he sword fought with his own father, the fight turned even more violent. Blood was shed until b/n had quite enough, ren suddenly stabbed the king with a dagger for a distraction. Taking the hand of b/n, jumping out the window the both of them hand in hand with no where to go but north. Queen running In with guards as tears ran down her cheeks, her son was gone but hearing the story. She still loved her son, she wished it didn't have to result to this. Never knowing where their son could be, the king didn't want to know. B/n was pronounced dead with no traces of his body but only with assumptions. B/n felt like he had broken his promise deep within him. To protect y/n. But only time will ever tell when the day will come. Y/n, knowing her brother could be out there. Seeing the paintings through out the years of her brother. She knew he did nothing wrong but never hearing the story. Wishing she could meet and see him. But even hearing the story, she knew he did nothing wrong. Even the queen knew he did nothing wrong but have intercourse with a man. She still loved her son dearly and hoped go see him once again in the future. B/n is no where to be found in the kingdom, if found near the kingdom he would be dead on sight. Why should he be shamed for what he is? What he knows he is? Y/n asked herself, but those questions are to never be answered. Because there was no answer.

(Y/n's pov)

Laying in bed at night with the questions swirling around my head. B/n could still be out there...in one of the kingdoms. Or even in plain sight. Since it was so long ago, no one remembered what he looked like but we still have the family paintings. Soon being taken down long after he ran away. But at the time, he ran away when I was a tot. So I remember him somewhat, playing with him. Being able to talk and speak his name. But does he ever think of me these days? What I look like? What I've become? My situation? Maybe not. He might even hate me for being the princess of this kingdom. No matter though, I'm sure I'll never see him again. But it would be nice.
The very next day, running on no sleep. The ice Prince will be coming to move in and make comfort to a new home. I wasn't too excited though. The bells rang, my family will be greeting and introducing him to the kingdom up on the balcony. I met my mother and father on the balcony with several guards on either side as the royal carriages came through the gates. The people of damthril kneeled down with a bow. Kenji came out and kneeled before us. "People of damthril, I introduce kenji! The soon to be knew Prince and lawfully wedded husband to y/n!" It didn't sit right with me as the people cheered and clapped but the ones who weren't to excited gave dirty looks. Mainly men but some women. "WHY THE ICE PRINCE?!" One man asked angrily which my father looked at the man with a discouraged face. "I know some of you may be angry! But this man has promised to ally his kingdom with ours if it meant he could marry my daughter!" Most people cheered but some booed and threw out curse words towards my father and at the ice Prince. "Silence!" The people went quiet, looking at kenji I see a smirk on his face. He looks at me but wipes it with a smile. It didn't sit well with me. But I want to appreciate my fellow people who booed this announcement.
"Kenji, we shall speak privately." He nods before walking into the castle, dismissing the people of damthril who still had much to say I can see. I give the ones who booed a wave and a smile which they cheered as I'm walking back inside.
I love my people.