Episode 41

(Y/n's pov)

I looked down at the man who had ruined my entire life. Killed everyone I loved. He laid there and looked at me and grunted. "Are you happy? You've won. You win. I give up." He says breathlessly and sighed. "Just kill me and let everything go back to normal." I shake my head and dropped my sword. "I'm not you." He looked up at me and looked around and chuckled. "I've waited too long to make you mine. I will always love you, you will always be mine. Till death dues us part." He says until there's a long silence. His eyes were going dull as he looked at me. "You know...we aren't too different you and i..." He continues to say. "Unfreeze the land." I demanded. "Your parents are dead, my parents are dead, we're both royalty, we've killed people, we've loved people, we've....we've lost so much..." He says as his eyes become loopy and his body limp. "Your....Your just like me..." He then falls completely limp and unresponsive. I looked out the several windows of the castle and see the wind was blowing like crazy. I began to panic as I saw it happening. It got worse. "No...why is the land still frozen?!" I looked out the window and saw the wind was threateningly howling and blowing outside. The ice of the castle was beginning to break. B/n looks around and then uses his hands, fire started to spark in his hands, then erupting and swirling around the castle, the ice melted from the castle. I see the stone walls of my castle are now starting to show through from the ice. The ground shook slightly but the winter was fighting back against his fire. He looked at me and motioned me over. I walked over and grabbed his hand and together, I let the fire flow through me and use my magic to mimic the fire he produced. I used all my energy I had left in my body to contribute. The fire went outside and began warming the whole land up and started to fight against kenji's storm. The fire then swirled around me and b/n as our hands heated up together. The snow was seeming to melt outside, me and b/n walked outside and looked around, continuing to use the fire. Together we seemed unstoppable. The frost on buildings were unfreezing and the snow from the clouds were going away. Along with the clouds themselves. They parted and went off and away from the lands. The fire that swirled around us arose and went into the sky and erupted, the warmth of the fire made summer arrive. B/n and I looked at each other as the people of damthril cheered loudly and I smiled at him. He smiles back at me and hugged me lovingly. I hugged him back tightly and snuggled in his shoulder. "I love you big brother. Thank you for helping." I said and he chuckled slightly. "No problem baby sister." We pulled away from each other when yoolie called us. "Y/n, b/n, look." We walked inside and I saw eugene was unfrozen along with Jack. I then looked over and saw my mother and father coming out from the throne room and holding each other. "Y/n!" My mother called and she ran towards me and hugged me. "Mother! Father!" I cried out and hugged her back. "Oh dear are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" She put her hands on both my cheeks and looked around my body. I giggled softly and shake my head. "I'm okay mom..." she spots a few wounds and uses her magic to heal me. "Thank the heavens your okay." My father states and then spots b/n. His eyes widened and my mom looked at b/n as well with a shocked expression as well. "Son..." she walked slowly towards him and I stepped to the side and he smiled at her softly. "Mother. Father." He said mother sweetly but father in a dead tone. She hugged him and he hugged her back with a smile on his face. "B/n, where have you been?" Father asks and b/n looked at him. "Being the king of dyrium." He says with monotone in his voice as he looked at him with no facial expression. "Your welcome father, if it werent for me you'd be long gone along with your kingdom." B/n tells him but father remained silent as b/n gives him the most dead look and father gave him the same look with his hands behind his back. "Thank you b/n..." there was tension between the two of them which i don't blame it. They haven't seen each other in years. Of course there will be high hatred and tension. I then suddenly hear my name being called. "Y/n!" I looked over and I was suddenly lifted from the ground by someone, that someone was none other then eugene. He held me up in the air with the biggest smile on his face. I smiled brightly and giggling he set me down and looked at me. Eugene then leans in, kissing me on my lips passionately and I kissed him back with a smile growing on my lips as i wrapped my arms around him. We pulled away and looked at each other and laughed softly. "Okay you two, clam down." B/n says protectively and eugene bows respectfully. I chuckled slightly and looked towards yoolie, her hands were intertwined with jacks as they stared at each other. They both looked at me and Eugene and chuckled with each other. I smiled and let them have they're moment alone with each other. "Are you two Together?" My mother asks. "If she says so." I smiled at him and nodded. "Yes, we are." I held his hand tightly and she smiled at eugene. "Take care of her. The way kenji didn't." She tells him which Eugene puts a fist on his chest and bows slightly. "I promise." He swore the my father lookid around and asked. "Where is kenji, yoolie i can lock him up for his crimes." I then pointed at his body that laid there as the guards took him away. "Who-" I raised my hand and my father looked at me with shock. "My, you've got a skill in you i never knew you had." He chuckles, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around me in a hug and i hugged him back, feeling his embrace tightly around me. "You must tell us everything later. For now we celebrate!" My mother exclaims and she runs to the balcony to announce the celebration. Through out the way was filled with people happily dancing around outside the castle as music played loudly. The kingdom celebrated until the sun was down. Me and eugene stood outside on the balcony and looked out at the people and saw them slow dancing. I noticed Jack and yoolie slow dancing together at the bottom, smiling sweetly at each other. I looked up at eugene and he smiled down at me. "Shall we?" He asked I nodded with a smile stretching on my lips. We slow danced on the balcony, his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around him.
I enjoyed the moment that I had with him. He kissed my forehead and when the music was done our lips crashed together. We pulled away and smiled at each other. "Your the most beautiful girl ive ever met." He complimented as he caressed my cheek with a smile. I leaned into it. "Your the most amazing man I've met." I says and wrapped my arms around him again and he continued to look in my eyes. "Be mine." Eugene says breathlessly and I giggled slightly. "I thought I already was." I smiled and he chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist as we both looked out from the balcony.
When the party was calming down me and Eugene came down from the balcony and saw b/n going towards the front doors and mother walked with him, along with father who stood by her. "I best be going." He says and mother sadly says. "Please write to us." B/n bows slightly and nods to her with a slightly smile. "I promise mother." Him and father look at each other and huff. Me and Eugene walked up and b/n looked down at me and smiled at me slightly. "Take care y/n, write to me." I smiled and nodded, bowing to him then before hugging him tightly with tesrs being brought to my eyes."I love you bother." "I love you too sister." He says as he hugged be back tightly as well and looked at eugene, nodding towards each other. We pulled away and he straightens out his posture, looking at all of us. "farewell family. father." with that, he leaves the kingdom on his horse back to where he really belongs. Happily with his king.
Me and eugene see Jack and yoolie together, sitting on the stairs of the front entry way of the castle. "They're cute together." I say and Eugene nods. "He will be an emperor soon." He says and I nodded with a smile. I then looked at Eugene to ask a very important question in front of my parents
"Eugene?" I asked.
"Yes y/n?"
"Will you be my king?" I asked and he just smiled brightly. My parents looked at the both of us, smiling at us both and waiting for his response. MY heart raced for his response, hoping he will accept.
"Yes."

(Jack's pov)

I sat on the stairs with the love of my life next to me in beauitful clothes. "You have no idea how happy i am when I'm with you." Yoolie tells me and I looked at her and her eyes were on me. "You're my world yoolie." I say honestly as I stared deeply into her beautiful soul. We drew closer and closer. "I love you." With saying that our lips collided and my heart exploded with happiness. I caressed her cheek gently with a smile and she wrapped her arms around me and I pulled her closer. We pulled from the kiss and she giggled slightly.
"Jack, you're my everything."
"I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most."