Episode 6

(Y/n's pov)

As I'm running I come to a stop, slipping off my high heels quickly and booking it once again. The soldiers were chasing after me and in hit pursuit along with kenji. They're swords were drawn in a threatening manner. Citizens stared in shock and confusion. "GET HER BEFORE SHE GETS AWAY!" Kenji screamed at his soldiers in frustration. I turn a sharp corner in many alleyways of the kingdom, the homeless people looked at me in shock as I'm running. I would be shocked too if a princess was running away. "WHERE DID SHE GO!" I hear soldiers shouting at each other as they searched around like little rats trying to find cheese but ran into a trap. "FIND HER! I CAN'T LOSE HER!" they're voices were echoes in the night but I had to keep running, they spotted me in one of the alleyways and I booked it to the right alleyway beside me. I'm turning sharp corners until I'm out and run into a girl with a red cape. She gasped and apologized. "Please help me." I whispered, she saw the soldiers yelling and searching for me. She acted quick and pulled me into an alleyway. "Give me your dress, quick!" I take off my dress and she takes off her clothes as well, handing them to me and I hand her my small crown. She puts my dress and crown on, I adjust the dress quickly for her as put her clothes on. She hands me her basket and put the red hood over my head. "Head north, my grandma has a cabin in the woods. Tell her red sent you there." I nodded quickly before taking her basket and walking out and she ran out in the open, soldiers and kenji spot her and chased after her and she ran off the other direction. I sneak away from the mess and go to the stables, the rancher looked at me and raised a brow. "What's it gonna be little lady?" He asked and I took the hood off for a second. "I'm princess y/n, I need a horse." The ranchers eyes widened and nodded, grabbing a horse for me. "Where are you heading to?" He asked curiously and helped me on the big horse. "Away from here, that's where I'm going sir." I click the side of the horses hips and ride north of where the girl who I can only assume is red from what she told me. I can't believe a random girl would do that for me. She probably didn't even know I was a princess and just wanted to help, either way she was a sweetheart and I'm unbelievably thankful for her. But tears were brought to my eyes, my home was overrun by terial and who knows what they could have done to my parents! They could have killed them but I don't want to think about that. I want to think that they're alive. Just like b/n. I'd like to think that they're all alive.
Many moments go by, going through the woods and looking for that cabin red said to go to.
"You serve me a good purpose, stallion...shall i call you a name?" As if the horse answered, it huffed in response which I find humorous.
"Okay, I shall name you...hero! Cause your my hero and so is red." I giggled, I felt like I was going insane. I'm talking to my horse but at least I wasn't alone. I had some company on this journey. Maybe my life will change, I'll soon be known as 'talking horse lady' maybe that's the way I go. "Hopefully that rancher doesn't tell them where I've gone." I say to myself and sigh as I looked down nervously. She didn't tell my how far this cabin must be, it must be far. I might have to give hero a little break soon. But there might be no time for stops.
Gotta keep going.

(Red's pov)

I was suddenly grabbed be several men, looking at a man with raven black hair and blue eyes. He was quite attractive but this is a man that I might not wanna be involved with. "Your not y/n who are you!" He shouted with frustration in his voice with a little anger in it. "M..My name is red, who might you be?" I question with a raised brow, trying to get away from these soldiers holding my arms tightly. "I'm Prince kenji, Prince of terial. Why are you wearing y/n's fit?" I interrogated as he folded his arms and glared down at me. "I've helped her. She needed help so I did. I'm not sure where she's off to now, Prince kenji." I return the glare right back at him, he chuckles and bends down eye to eye level. "Listen here, red, people like you deserve to be locked up. Helping an escapee won't get you anywhere." He takes off his glove and he started using a power, but I didn't want to stick around to find out. With my powerful stomping power, I stomped on both the guards feet and even kenji's. They growled in pain, letting me go I sprint towards the gates outside of damthril, guards chasing after me I rush into the darkness and hide in a bush. They run right last me, what idiots. I laughed, getting out of the Bush and brushing off the dress. Boy was I uncomfortable in it. I skip into the woods and walk down the path where I'm most familiar going to my grandmother's house. I hope y/n went down the right path, if she didn't we were in big trouble. I couldn't shout her name because I was still close to the outside of the woods. But I could, i would. But I know soon, the soldiers and Prince kenji would come through the woods to search for both of us. If I stayed, what would he have done to me? He was from terial, a land of ice. Would he have frozen me to death? I didn't want to stick around to find out obviously but this is my thoughts getting to me.

(Y/n's pov)

Me and hero layed down by a tree, taking a nap. We had to be in the middle of the woods, I was pretty much lost going in the same direction. But I wanted to give hero a break and give myself a little nap. It's the middle of the night, that's the best I can do. Maybe red can find me if she did make it out which I'm praying to all goes above she did. As I'm napping, I hear growling. My eyes snap open, looking around I see nothing. I hesitantly lean back once again and shut my eyes, but I hear the growling again! I wake up and stand up quickly and so did hero. "Hello??" Looking around, I see nothing. But when my eyes landed on bright yellow eyes in the darkness, my breath hitched in fear. The last thing I wanted was to be eaten by predators around. "I have to get going..." I whisper and get on hero's back. "Where must you be heading off to, girl?" I jump, screaming in fear I fall off hero and he booked it off running. "NO HERO COME BACK!" I shout but I lost sight of him. I looked up to be greeted by a young man with yellow eyes, grey hair and oddly enough, weird ears and a tail. "Oh no, little horsy is gone." He said, helping me up and looking down at me and...sniffing me. "Do you mind sir?" I raise a brow and back away but he chuckles and shakes his head. "No I do not miss, who might you be?" He asked but I shake my head in a rush. I didn't care who this man was and why he had wolf like ears and tail. "I have to go, I'm in a hurry." I try to go but he steps in front of me with a smirk. "Let's get to know each other on your walk!" He gestured but I sigh, nodding slightly and began walking.
"What's your name, girl?" He asked as he strolled right next to me, eyeing me up and down. "Y/n, I'm from the l/n family." He raised a brow. "Never heard of the l/n family." I looked up at him and I saw a glint in his eye. A little bit of his tongue was out. "Odd, do you live far in the woods sir?" I ask and look at his ears a tail, he was definitely a hybrid of some kind. Or straight wolf. "In the middle if that makes it short. I can show you if you'd like." He insisted but I shake my head, I wasn't going anywhere with this man. Sure I shouldn't be trusting a girl named red to go to her grandmother's house in the woods, but I shouldn't be trusting a wolf man should i? "No, I have to be going...somewhere else.." i say, continuing to walk the same direction in hopes of finding hero and getting away from this odd man.
"Y/n?! Is that you!"
Thank God!