Episode 27

(Y/n's pov)

The sun was set, the moon was rising and we were zipping up the bags, I put the cloak on and my hood over my head. The warm clothes were on my body and a nice warm cloth over my face. I walked out of my room with the my bag over my shoulders.
Seeing eugene come out and ready to go, nodding at me and walking along side me to the throne room to say goodbye. When we get there, we see Jack standing there on front of yoolie, hugging her. She was hugging back. A big smile stretched on my face as I stared. "I proud of him." I whispered to eugene, he nods and walked inside making them split apart. I slightly glare at him but walk inside too. They both clear their throats and look at us, Jack was in his warm clothes and smiled at us. "Ready?" We nodded and looked at yoolie who smiled sweetly. "I'm going to miss you guys." I notice her glance at Jack, making me want to jump out of my skin. I wanted to scream at how cute it was.
"We will miss you greatly you're highness." I say with a bow and I stand up straight. She walked up to me and took both my hands tightly and looked at me. "Stay safe please." She looked at my wrist and saw the bracelet that aliza gave me before I left. I had just remembered that I had that on. "That's going to protect you no matter what, I can't feel it." Yoolie glanced at eugene who nodded and bowed slightly. We then stood in a line together in front of yoolie and bowed before her. She giggled and bowed to us as well. "We shall be on our way then." Eugene said and patted my shoulder, walking to the door. I smiled at her one last time and walked to eugene but Jack didn't seem to follow. He stayed there and yoolie walked to him and looked at him and i just watched as eugene was walking ahead. "I'll miss you especially." Yoolie tells him and took his hand gently with a soft smile looking genuinely at him. "I'll miss you so much, I wish I could stay." Jack said as he caressed her cheek which made her blush a bright red. "Please come back when all this is over." He nodded as he smiled at her, kissing her hand gently. "Of course."
"GUYS!" I whipped around to see Eugene running in with swords drawn. "We got company!" I pulled a sword they gave me out and take my stance, seeing the soldiers barge in and then kenji walking elegantly inside with a cocky smirk on his face. "My I wouldn't think I would have to come back here." He chuckled, looking at me with a shocked expression. "Woah! The princess knows how to hold a sword! Princesses are just meant to look pretty and be protected. Protected by a true prince." He stepped forward and yoolie took her staff out and Jack stood by me along with Eugene. Eugene handed Jack a large dagger from his pocket which he took graciously. "You will not touch her." Eugene growled overprotectively. "And what makes you think I won't. She needs to come home." He grinned, stepping forward once more. "Stay back kenji!" I snapped as I gripped the sword angrily. He rolled his eyes and continued on, kenji was challenging me. "Lets see what you got sweetheart." He said and rushed me with his sword which I panicked and blocked out of instinct. Eugene was holding off the soldiers along with Jack and yoolie. Her guards and edwin came in joined in on the fight.
The clash of all our swords along with mine and kenji's were echoing through out the palace. I slashed my sword at his side which he dodged and grinned. "I never saw this side of you, gorgeous, makes me want you even more." I scoffed and spun around to try and strike his other side but he blocked that too. "Too slow." Kenji pushed my sword off and my body stumbled, he was going to swing but I quickly dodged his attack until my hip was sliced. I hissed and held my side, turning around I see sora had attacked me from behind. Eugene took sora on to get him away from me. Kenji grinned at me and walked forward. "All of this could have been avoided y/n if you'd just let me marry you." I blocked his overhead attack and pushed him away from me. I didn't respond to that, I know already. Kenji then kicked me to the ground and held me there with his feet. Each foot on one arm, I struggled to get him off. But he was tackled to the ground by none other then yoolie.
"You three, get out of here!" She yelled, I stood up and looked at her worriedly. "We can't leave you here!" I protest but she motions for her guards to escort us out. "GET OUT OF HERE!" She screamed and pushed kenji and attacked with her staff. Eugene ran out of the room and down the hall, I watched her and kenji fight intensely. Jack watched as well with a worried look on his face. I put my hand on his shoulder. "She's got us." Eugene ran back in the room. "Guys let's go!" He yelled and I looked at him, looking at at yoolie and kenji. She spun her staff, blocking every one of his blows. "You will lose." Kenji said and takes another jab at her. "You will not lay a finger on them." She growled and him his side with her iron staff and tried to hit his legs but he jumped to avoid it. "Watch me." "LETS GO!" Eugene yelled and I ran out of the room. "JACK LEAVE!" Jack nodded as she yelled that and left, running behind me as the guards chase us out.
When we run out we go to the stable and run out on our horses. Leaving the palace and through the trees of the woods to rush anywhere but there. I wrapped my arms around eugene's waist to keep from falling off. The guards chased after us, the lead being sora In front of the herd.
Sora then got to the side of our horse and I took my dagger, ready to attack. "Please sora! Don't do This!" I begged him and he just stared at me, following along side us as we ran from them. "Kenji is evil sora! Don't you see?!" But before I could beg anymore, eugene grabbed the dagger from my hand and threw it straight at him. Sora tried to dodge but he ended up falling off the horse and the soldiers stopped by his side and we were lost in the snowy winds.