Episode 5

(Y/n's pov)

I was called to the dining room, my mother and my father sat there eating. I sat in my seat, the butler presented the food in front of me. Kenji doesn't seem to be here yet which was good for me. "Mom?" She looked at me as I called to her and she just smiled. "Y/n The wedding will be called off." My father said and looked at me as he took a bite. "Thank you father, I really appreciate it." He just smiled and says nothing else but nods. "I've sent a messenger to terial to break the news." Finally we come to the agreement. I wonder what my mother said to sway his decision, no matter. Just as long as I get my way as selfish as that sounds, it feels nice to have something go your way.

(Kenji's pov)

Sadly I couldn't be there at the dining table with y/n to slit lord f/n's throat, riding on my white horse swiftly back to terial to report to my father about what has happened. The messenger was on the ground before he could even step foot in our kingdom. I will be the one to tell my father. I took the note from that pathetic man, riding through the gates and to the giant ice palace. I let a stable handle my horse and i walked inside the doors of the palace, going to the throne room and looked at my father who sat at his throne made of ice along with my mother. "Father! You need to read this!" He looked at me with confusion as to why I was here but he will know now why I was here when he finally reads it. Grabbing the note i showed him he looked at it with a raised brow.

'Dear lord alos, it has been an honour for your son to want to marry my wonderful daughter. But I sadly have to now call the wedding off for my daughter who is skittish of marrying your son. For her heart does not race for your sons love. I'm sorry to call it so sudden but I hope you understand my daughter's decision. Sincerely, Lord f/n.'

"How dare he call off the wedding!" He exclaimed a crumbled the letter in his fists. "I have spent much money for this to happen! For this wedding! How does this girl not love you kenji?! What have you done?!" I hold my hands up with a defensive and angry look. "I'm just as angry as you father. I love y/n with every fiber of my being! I don't know why she doesn't love me father." I say and kneel down on one knee and look down at the floor, I hear a growl erupt from my father. "Alos, we will negotiate. Let's sway their decision, maybe it's doubt miss y/n is having." My mother speaks and looks at me and smiled softly. "We will go there tonight. Kenji, boy, you will go back and say nothing until I get there. And if they refuse to comply..." I stand up straight and smirked softly as my father who smirked with me. "I'll round troops father."
With that, my troops from home comes along with me, with my instruction they spread out to not raise suspicion.
I will get what I want.

(Y/n's pov)

The door swings open and kenji walked in with a soft smile on his face. "Hello, how is the morning?" He asks as he sits next to me and kisses my forehead, feeling disgusted but not wanting to show it. I looked at my parents who shake their heads, but kenji seems more angry then happy. "Where were you kenji?" My father asks as he raised a brow and clasped his hands together. "I was on a stroll back home. Me and my father needed to discuss thing about 'the wedding.'" There was an odd way he said 'the wedding.' He said it kind of angry but he was still smiling. "Hm...alright. your father should be coming, not sure when." He takes a last bite of his breakfast and glanced at kenji suspiciously. He was acted weird, where was the messenger? "Shouldn't the messenger be here already?" I ask but my father looks at me and says nothing, I couldn't read his facial expression. There was nothing. Kenji looked at me and stood up and he takes my hand. "Y/n, let us enjoy the day together in the garden." I looked at him as his fingers laced with mine, he had the fakest smile on his face but I just nodded. I felt really uncomfortable. "You both have fun." My mother says as she put her hand on my father's, trying to calm him down. Kenji nods and tugs me away to the garden and we walked through and looked at the flowers. "Y/n, you know I love you right." I nodded, not wanting to raise suspicion of kenji. "Good, now..." He grabbed both my wrists and pinned be against a tree behind me and my eyes widened with shock as I looked into his eyes. "Why don't you love me back?" Words abandoned me as I tried to speak but I was just too shocked by kenji's actions. He was angry, gripping my wrists tightly and holding them against the tree. "Please answer me y/n." He pleaded as his face comes closer, our noses touching. He kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back, it was all so sudden. I tried to push him off but he refused to move from he as he cupped my face softly and pushed deeper into the kiss. I still refused to kiss him back until he pulled away from me with a furious expression on his face as he continued to hold my hands above my head. "Why do you not love me!" He demanded. "I just don't feel the same way, Prince kenji I'm sorry-"  he let my wrists go but he looked at me with peircing blue eyes that can cut a fruit in half. "Y/n, I'm going to say this, your mine. No one else's, forever and ever until time has come to end." He pointed and walked off, leaving me in pure shock, horror, and confusion. "Oh dear..."

(Skip to night)

The moon has finally risen I decided not to tell my father about what kenji did in the garden. I couldn't make him any angrier then he was this morning when kenji was acting weird.
King alos should be here any second to speak to my father. Kenji was no where to be found in the kingdom after what happened. He wasn't at lunch nor at dinner.
The doors suddenly opened and revealed king alos and queen eeve. Their ice crowns were off and their fits were icy blue.
"King f/n! May I speak with you!" He called out like a demand. Kenji was right behind them but why? Did he know they were coming already?
"King alos! Queen eeve. Please come!" My father made them all follow to his office. They all came inside and Prince kenji stood by the door with his arms folded. I eyed him and he eyed me with a small smirk on his face but his eyes showing lust and anger.

The door shuts and king alos clenched his fists in fury. "Why must you call off the wedding after all I've done to help your kingdom?! I've given you my troops and given you my promise in aid!" His voice boomed through out the room, making my flinch and slouch down and looked at my feet. "My daughter does not want to marry kenji because she doesn't feel the way he does for her, sir, please understand. You may have your troops back and you won't have to give your aid to me." Queen eeve scoffed and stood up and folded her arms. "My son loves your daughter and because she's such a selfish brat! He can't have her love!" Eeve exclaims which my mother stands up straight glares daggers at eeve. "You will NOT call my daughter such things! It's your son who your confused of being a brat! He cannot accept a no of nobody." Both of our parents were arguing back and fourth, both brick walls never to be broken. Kenji stood beside me and leaned down, whispering. "This is why no princess should say no to an opportunity of love." I glared up at him but he still has that smirk I just want to wipe off his face. "I follow my heart, and my heart says 'no'" he looked offended but shook it off with a laugh until i said. "How can I love a spoiled rotten, oddball who can do nothing but seem to threaten." The bickering got quiet, kenji gave me and Ice cold stare when I've said this. "Seem to threaten hm?" He snapped his fingers, troops walked inside and held swords, their armor was recognized with ice kingdom. "If you will not comply with us, the wedding, the war, then I guess plan B will be the option." King alos said and his soldiers pinned my father and mother down. "Alos! Why must you do this?!" My father asked as he tried to fight the soldiers that had a tight grip on him. "NO GET OFF HIM!" I tried to run towards them but kenji grabbed me and held me tight in his strong arms, trying to get away from him. "Oh come on, your kingdom was always weak. You use dead magic for Lord's sake!" Alos laughed and rolled his eyes and took his sword out. "My son also needs a queen anyway. This land shall be ours now." He chuckled again and took off his white gloves which gloves are used to contain uncontrollable magic. "You both will make lovely decoration." He grinned evilly as he aimed his hand at my mother and father. "NO STOP!" I plead alos to stop but he ignored my cries for mercy. "Y/n go, get out!" My mother cries which I elbow kenji in the stomach without hesitation, he stumbled back in pain as he held his stomach. "Go!" They yelled in unison, I bolt out the door and all I hear behind me is, "SIEZE HER!" After hearing that, I knew, I had to get the fuck out of this kingdom.