Episode 3

(Y/n's pov)

Prince kenji was making himself at home as his personal servants from terial unload his stuff into his new room where he will be staying. It's a master like mine.
Walking in, he looked at me and smiled once they were done unpacking. "How's my princess doing?" He asked as he went up, taking both my hands and kissing them both individually. "I'm okay. How was the unpacking?" I ask him and he just shrugs. "Really made this room mine I suppose." He chuckled and looked back at me with the happiest looking expression I've ever seen, his bright eyes skimmed over my body which made me uncomfortable. "Are you always this beautiful, darling?" A blush creeps on my face, looking away I couldn't let him earn the satisfaction. "No I'm not." I say which he scoffs, twirling me around as my dress beautifully twirls with me. "Nonsense." He chuckles before getting closer to my face, kissing the top of my head. "Your beautiful nonetheless." He was a charmer but I wasn't interested at all, why couldn't i be an independent queen? I don't need a king along side me. Maybe it will be important, but I can manage. "Kenji! Lord l/n has requested for You!" Kenji sighed softly before patting my head softly. "I'll see you soon, my love." Leaving his room, we locked his bedroom. I was curious of what they will be talking about but it was a confidential talk. "Y/n my dear! Come!" My mother calls, walking over I see a man and a woman. In all blue with ice crowns, they must be the rulers of terial is the only obvious assumptions I could make. "Meet king alos and queen eeve. The rulers of terial." We bow before each other and smile, shaking each other's hands as well in greeting. "We're so happy you agreed to marriage." Queen eeve said with the brightest smile. Her happiness made me want to be happy but it wasn't going to work. I'm not the one who agreed to the wedding. "The wedding will make history!" They continued to ramble on and on about the wedding but I stood there with a respectful yet fake smile.
Dinner rolled around, everyone was eating and talking. More about the wedding then anything else, every once in awhile I would try to change the subject but it would result right back to the wedding and marriage. "I'm sure they will do wonderfully when ruling together. Maybe find the few things they love about each other." Oh believe me, I wouldn't give a damn if he loves me or not. If I can get stuff done as queen then that's all that matters to me. "The wedding will be held on the balcony! Where everyone can see." My mother adds as she eats some of the food on her plate which kenji's mother claps with excitement. Our two father were talking more about allying with each other, how they can take down damril along side each other. Why should both kingdoms be so selfish? Trying to take the land of dyrium just because they didn't deserve it. Dyrium is the kingdom of fire like I said before. Terial is trying to take their land, to kill them all, and silence their beliefs and religions. Believe what ever you want to believe, as long as we don't kill each other. But it seems that it might result that way once again. Dyrium's religion believes that if one sins, they burn forever never to return. As all religions believe. But if you decide to follow their religion, deciding not to sin, your demons will turn into angels. But if you sin, your angels will turn into demons if not cleansed. Terial wants to silence them because they don't like their religion, dyrium doesn't believe what they believe and they think it's wrong. Terial's religion believes that if you follow their ice religion, it will freeze your soul which causes it never to age and stay forever young. Immortality. If you sin, the ice God will freeze your heart and you'll die. Going to hell where everything is frozen. Terial, overall wants to freeze dyrium and force them to follow. If they still refuse they will perish. At the end of the day, it results to war. A war continues until they both come to agreement which won't happen for a long time. "Dyrium will perish if they don't give up now." Ice king says as he stops eating, the butler comes over and takes his plate. "We will discuss attack plans in my office." My father states, the ice king nods and they both stand, going to his office. "y/n, why don't you show kenji around the garden." My mother proposed as if I were a small child showing a friend around the home. I nodded, standing up along with kenji.
Both walking around the garden and showing him all the beautiful flowers I ever so enjoyed looking at. "Some of these flowers have magic factors. Some can benefit and some cannot." I teach him while he listens intently as he touches some gently as we walked by. "All these flowers are so beautiful." He says as we come to a halt by my most favorite patch of green flowers. "But not as beautiful as you my love." He said as he cupped my cheek gently with a smile on his face as he stared into my e/c eyes with his bright blue ones. "Why thank you..." I said then turned to my favorite flowers with a small smile. "These ones are my most favorite. They give you luck." I pick one flower as he continues to stare down at me and flower I picked. He seemed fascinated like he was observing my every move. To learn and know more. "They give you luck if your not a sinner." I keep the flower on me and looked at kenji who was more looking at me then the flowers I was telling him about. As he was looking at me, I saw love, passion, and...something else. Maybe greed. I chuckle nervously, "why are you looking at me like that." He chuckles with me and stares down at his feet and shrugs then looks back up at me. "How could I not? Your too beautiful I can't tear my eyes from you."
At the front door of our castle, we wave kenji's too parents goodbye. "Goodbye mother and father!" Kenji calls out which they just smile and wave as they left with their carriages. "Kenji, do you have a moment?" My father says which he nods before kissing my head and leaving with my father to his office. I turn to my mother and she just smiled at me. "Can we talk mother?" She nods and we go to my room to speak of what was on my mind.
"I don't like him. Kenji is not the man whom I love." My mother frowns as she folded her arms. "Y/n, there's no going back now. He's already moved in." I look at my hands which were folded together. "Please mother is ther anyway to call off the wedding?" I asked with pleading eyes which she sighs and doesn't say anything until. "I'll see what I can do." I attacked her in a tight hug smile widely. "Thank You!" She hugs back before pulling away and looking deep into my eyes with a unpleasant gaze. "No promises y/n, do you understand." That caused my heart to sink, I hold my head down and nodded. She kissed the top of my head and smiled softly. "Bed time. A beautiful princess needs her rest." I giggled, smiling at her before she left my room and shut the door gently. I shut my curtains, change my dress to a nightly fit and cuddling in the bed and falling into deep slumber.