Episode 29

(Yoolie's pov)

After the fight we have soldiers going out for the search of kenji, I did not care anymore. Dead or alive bring him back here so I can make sure he was captured and brought here. I did not care at this point as long as we get my land unfrozen then i do not care. For all I know if we kill him the curse will be broken.
"I want you to go for the king and queen too. Execute them." The soliders and the chiefs nod, leaving the palace and going to terial to execute the king and queen of terial. Now that the three are gone I can only hope their safe. Especially Jack. I feel like I've actually met the love of my life, I feel souly connected to him. But for now I await for the carriage to come and I have a job to do. Once it did come though, the maids came in, running at full speed. "Yoolie, the carriage is here!" I then rushed out the doors of the palace with a bright smile on my face, finally I get to provide for the people to keep them warm during these dark times.
Getting outside, the winds seemed to calm down but not calm enough to where snow wasn't blowing in my face. I see the carriage there, the merchant sat there and we looked through the loots to see that It wasn't enough. It was only enough for 1 kingdom. "This isn't enough!" I say in such disbelief that there was only 1 look carriage believing that it would be just enough for the kingdoms. "Take the loot inside and keep it There! I'm going to the grand palace right away!"

(Y/n's pov)

Winds were slowing down but not enough, the people were in blankets by the fire even in the morning. These people, some men were shirtless and weren't even fazed by this cold. It didn't make sense to me. I sit out by the fire in a blanket and see the chief come out in the morning and welcoming people kindly with a smile stretching ear to ear. Radoo was so kind and genuine, even though he looked so intimidating and scary. I can see In his eyes, he cares about his people.
He steps up and claps his hands. "My people! Princess come for protection! We must keep her safe along with men with her!" He announced to the people as they cheered and some men beat their chests with their fists. I wave at the women who nodded and smiled at me. "We also have festival tonight! Join to celebrate fallen people who fight for us!" They all cheered with him and clapped, drums were heard loudly as people screamed with cheer.
The day rolls along, the winds were calming down, the snow wasn't in my face as much. The sun was showing oddly enough. I was sitting down and eugene comes out in their foreign clothes. I looked him up and down with a grin. "What made you change your mind?" I asked and he sighed, sitting down next to me. "The people kept staring so I just changed." He said, sounding a little annoyed and agitated. I put my hand on his back and patting his back, rubbing in circles. "It doesn't hurt to change a little." I say then see something poking out of the pocket, reaching out for it and he grabbed my wrist. "Don't pull out the dagger, don't want to intimidate." I nodded and pulling my hand back. We sat in silence for awhile until I said something. "Eugene don't be so closed off, you don't have to be this big tough guy right now. Let loose." I say and he looked at me for awhile in silence, it was awkward for a bit. "I can't let my guard down." He tells me and I just shake my head chuckling. "Eugene, we're fine right now. Let's have fun and let loose." As I said that, the music picked up and the women started to dance until the men joined in and started to dance with the women. Joyfully having smiles on their faces and having a great time. I found this as an opportunity, i stand up and held out a hand to Eugene. "Lets go dance." I suggest and he shakes his head, putting his hands up. "No I can-" I grabbed his hand and dragged him from the bench, leading him to the middle. "Y/n-" I put my finger on his lips with a stupid smile on my face. "Lets have fun." He sighed and took my hand gently, looking at how everyone is dancing. They were bonded together and swaying along with each other. So we did the same thing that we saw what they were doing. He takes my hand and wrapped an arm around my waist, I put my hand on his shoulder and gripb he other in his hand. I was a blushing mess after he wrapped his arm around my waist. Eugene then led our dance along the middle of the plaza, we swayed along with each other and i smiled at him and he was just looking around trying not to look at me. "Hey." He then looked down at me and I stared into his eyes.
"Don't be afraid to let go."
We continue to dance and sway along with each other.
Sooner or later the music stops and people decided to save energy for the festival. We looked at each other and he just patted my shoulder and walked away. I just watched him walk away from me and I just sighed, looking at my feet sadly. Feeling as though he doesn't like me that way, maybe I was misled by him and Jack.
He walked into the inn and shut the door. Did I do something wrong?

(Eugene's pov)

Y/n does something to me that I can't understand at all, she wanted me to dance with her. A part of me wanted to but my rational side wanted it to be mutual and business. To keep it business related and to keep her just as a client. But she just makes me feel a certain way about her, I need to protect her and that's it. That's my only service. But when I say I just wanted to have fun with her I really mean it, but emotionally I can't. It's as though I feel emotions deep inside but I can't express them towards her like i was to. I want to show other emotions other then anger and annoyance. But I feel like I can't, emotionally.
But my heart races for her. But then she makes me feel these past emotions I've felt for red are emerging again and I don't want that. I don't want to be broken again, I don't want to feel pain again. I've been broken too many times and too fucking long to just feel it all over again.
I'm sitting in my room, laying down on the bed with my arm resting behind my head as i stare at the ceiling. The door suddenly opens and I see Jack walking in.
"Hey Eugene." He says, closing the door behind him and walking up and sitting in a chair. "What happened out there brother?" Jack asks and I looked at him, then at the ceiling. "I don't know." He scoffed at my answer and brought the chair closer and sat down again. "You can talk to me." He tell me and I just hummed, sighing out softly. "I don't want to be hurt again. She makes me feel emotions I've felt for red a long time ago." Jack chuckled and looked at his feet. "You got to let the past go though. The past is gone and done with, live in the present. Y/n is here now. Red is the past, y/n is the present now." Jack explained and looked at me with hopeful eyes and a genuine smile. He seemed to be so hopeful and so helpful. I knew he was right but I don't want to believe him even if it's true. There's a sense of denial here that I don't want to feel but it's there and it will always be there. "But what if she's not the one?"  I asked with a slightly worried look and he just grinned widely. "Your worried she won't feel the same. You really love her." I sat up straight looked him straight in the eyes. "Love?!" He nodded as I asked this with shock in my tone and he laughed. "Yes, it's love. You love her Eugene, it's time to accept its only a fact." Jack told me and my heart was beating really fast when i heard this and hummed. "You made her upset when you left, she came to me and asked what she did wrong." When I heard that my heart had then sunk down to my stomach and shattered. I didn't want her to think she did something wrong when really I was being a stupid person and just leaving her there rudely to just stand there.
"I never meant to make her feel that way." I tell him and he sighed. "I know, but consider others feelings. Even if your still in pain, you have to let go."
"I know and I try. I'll try for y/n." I say and looked at him, nodding slightly and he just smiled. "I'll give you a moment to yourself. I'll see you at the festival tonight?" He asked and I nodded. He then left me in the room to my thoughts alone.
Y/n, please don't break me.