Episode 31

(Y/n's pov)

When we were looking into each other's eyes, we drew closer and then our lips collided with each other. Everyone cheered as we kissed. We pulled away from each other and smiled at one another. Eugene chuckled and tucked some loose hair behind my ear.
"Y/n, you make me feel things I've never felt in a very long time." He tells me as we stare at each other and smiling. "I've only figured it all out today how i was feeling." He tells me and I giggled after. "I'm glad."
After that we sit by the fire together, my head on his shoulder as we watched people dance in the middle. Jack was eating the food they made and I realized i was hungry too after my stomach grumbled.
Some women coincidently came around and handed out plate of food to every one including me and Eugene who ate like crazy.
"I'm glad I got to finally see your smile." I said and eugene looked at me. "I've never really smiled that genuine before." He says honestly as he continued to eat the food on his plate. "Well at least it was with me, right?" He nodded and put the plate to the side, putting his arm around me and looking at me. "When was your coronation day supposed to be?" He asked and looked at my crown that was on my head from damthril. "It was supposed to be before the wedding." I say boldly but he looked more confused. "The wedding was supposed to be a few days ago. I would have been queen already but since this is all happening, I'm not." He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back as well. If this doesn't end soon I'm losing hope it will ever end at all. "Im sorry I asked." He says but I shook my head and looked up at him with a soft smile, "don't be. Let's just enjoy this moment before it's gone." That we did, looking at everyone having fun with smiles on their faces. Radoo was dancing with his wife who was the most beautiful woman here. She had box braids and the most beautiful dress on and a gorgeous little crown. You could tell he loves her very very much. Her name is rayna and she is the most kindest woman I've ever met. Just seeing them dance was the cutest thing.
"Lets go dance!" Jack suggested and pulled me and eugene up. Eugene grumbled for a moment until I joined Jack, he came over and we started dancing in a big group. Radoo and rayna joined us along with many other big groups. Eugene took my hand and spun me around and dipped me in the moonlight, winking at me in the process. I blushed a bright red and he pulled me up. I had an idea, I took eugene's and jacks hand. Everyone then linked together and spun in one giant circle, the music played louder then ever. This was the most fun I've had over these past days.

(Sora's pov)

"Keep going! Push through!" I yelled at the men, some have list their horses due to the raging cold. Sir Kenji refused when I asked him to lighten up the snow. His excuse was that it will slow them down. In reality it's slowing us down and speeding them up away from us. I'm getting really tired of this man and tired physically. I'm getting sick and I feel like i can't go on anymore. Soon my horse fell over and knocked me off, dying off slowly from the cold. I went to the horse and pet my hard working stallion. He was a good horse, he can't be suffering anymore. So i did what any person with a moral would do, killing the horse so It didn't have to suffer in pain slowly. I got up, watching people carry on along with kenji. I began walking in the snow slowly. These horses will drop one by one and soon we will all be on foot. I could see why y/n wanted to run off from this psychotic freak of nature. He has no morals. No human decency. I can't fight anymore, I feel like my insides are freezing up on me. This cold is getting too hard to breath in, my chest hurts and my head hurts. My feet hurt from walking already in this deep snow. As I'm walking, I hear some people calling my name. I look up, holding my hand in front of my face and see kenji getting off his horse and drawing his sword. I could only imagine what that meant.
They found them.

(Y/n's pov)

The fun was brought to a stop when we heard the sharp sound of a sword being drawn. I thought it could have been Eugene but no. It wouldn't make sense. I turned around, seeing a big group of people with swords drawn and none other then kenji standing in the middle of them all.
"Enough playing games! Your coming home y/n!" He yelled and started walking up to the giant group and Eugene ran off somewhere.
"Never! Just give up! Find a new woman to marry!" I begged him but he didn't stop walking forward. He then grabbed my arm and started dragging me away. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Jack followed after us and got my other arm reaching out to him. Kenji turned around and glared at Jack but suddenly, Eugene who was sliding past sliced kenji's side. A deep gash shown in his hip as he screamed in pain. The village screamed a battle cry and grabbed weapons to fight against kenji. Eugene threw a sword to me and I caught it with one hand, Jack got a village weapon to fight as well and we all ran at each other screaming battle cries.
My sword clashed with kenji's, my sword was pushing against his and he pushed me away angrily. He swung above me but I ducked as quick as I could. He held his side in pain but he continued to fight with me. I kicked him but he pursued me.
I take the sword and pushed at him, his feet was stepping back away from me as he blocks each of my swings with his own sword.
"Go ahead, use your anger. It's the only way you're gonna win." He said with a grin but I ignored his taunting voice as I continued to attack him with my sword. "Anger is your friend y/n." He said as our swords crashed against each other with the sharp sound peircing my ears. "No it's not." I hissed and kicked his leg and pushed him down. He groaned in pain as he held his side, looking up at me as i held the point of the sword to his neck.
"Oh y/n, your too cute." He said breathlessly until suddenly I'm kicked to the ground my a soldier and they're foot was pinned to my back. "Keep her There!" Kenji yelled and went to fight off Eugene.
"SOMEONE HELP!"

(Eugene's pov)

I saw y/n screamed for help, being pinned to the ground but right when I was about to go help her, I'm met with the sword of kenji.
"You took her from me!" He shouted and I took my second katana and made an x with the two of them to block his attack. "I did not!" I shouted and he took another swing but I blocked it with my other sword and attack with my other.
"When I take over this entire empire, I will kill you in cold blood in front of millions!" Kenji shouts and takes the sword and slices at my shoulder. Blood spewing from my shoulder. I groaned in pain, He then tries going for my throat but I dodged it and tried to hit his sword from his hand.
"You're weak!" I shouted at kenji and blocked his attack, making an x with my swords as he presses his sword against mine. "If I'm weak, why do you run from me?" He asks with a grin, catching me off guard and knocking my swords from my hands, slicing some skin from my arm. I screamed when suddenly I was kicked to the ground, holding my arm in absolute pain.

(Y/n's pov)

The soldier was knocked out on the ground and I saw Jack helping me up and looking around. "We have to go hide!" He shouts over the screaming of battles cries. "We can't! We have to fight!" I say as I pick up my sword and see that kenji was walking towards eugene as he laid in the snow as he held his bloody arm.
"NOOOO!" I screamed, trying to run to him but jack pulled me back and tried to keep me from running to them.
He raised the sword to kill him, I was screaming loudly for someone to help him when suddenly as he was about to strike down on him, someone took his place.