Episode 28

(Kenji's pov)

I left yoolie beaten to the ground in her own palace along with her pathetic soldiers. I rushed out on my stallion, seeing sora and the soldiers by a fire. "Why are you just sitting there?!" I asked angrily as I got off the horse. Sora looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows standing up. "The winds are too strong, we can't see out here sir." He growled at me and I stood up straight, towering above him. "Well suck it up. Get back on your horse and look! Which way?" He pointed in the direction they went in and they all got back on their horses, following me out. Y/n is playing a very dangerous game with me and i don't quite enjoy it as much anymore. This is becoming a very deadly game, I will do anything to have my way. This is mine and y/n's love story not anyone else's. She's mine and no one else's.
"IF YOU DON'T FIND HER ILL KILL ALL OF YOU!" I shout threw the blowing winds, snowy sight. "Including YOU sora!" He looked at me with a nod and we continue on our horses. Y/n I'm coming for you.

(Y/n's pov)

The sun comes up but barely any light shows through, we're in a village inn. Eugene and Jack are sleeping in different rooms. I wake up to the sound of the door opening and a maid came inside with new clothes. She speaks in a language i can't understand. She says something but I don't quite understand until she motions me to sit up so I do as told and she does my hair in a long pony tail. She stands me up and dresses me in such a beautiful dress that looked as if cultural. She then pokes jewelry in my hair as a fashion statement.
She then motions me out the door in small slippers but when I'm about to leave, I bump into someone. I apologize, standing up straight and seeing Eugene and Jack in front of me. "Oh my! Y/n You look so pretty!" Jack states with a smile on his face, eugene just stared down at me and he clears his throat as he scratched the back of his head. "Me and Jack have gotten word that you must speak to the chief." Eugene says and I make an o shape with my lips, remembering the village was run my a chief. "Where?" I asked and he began leading me there until we got to a small cottage, we knock and the door opens, seeing a big man, shirtless. He was definitely not fit but I wasn't one to judge. Also having markings on his chest, arms, legs, face. He was on his knees with his hands down and eyes closed. We close the door and his eyes open. "Ah!" He exclaimed cheerfully as we walked inside. Then speaking another language we didn't understand. We tilt our heads in confusion until he laughs loudly. "I mess with you! Welcome to atakawa! We native. We help you with problem you have." He had spoken in our language which was a little broken but again I won't judge. At least he tried. "Name?" He asked and we introduced ourselves. "Ah! My name radoo. I order soldiers to protect you all at costs!" I smiled at his statement and bow. "Thank you sir, we really appreciate it." Radoo nodded with a sweet smile and he picked up a pointy large stick. "Will you join us for festival?" Radoo asks and tilted his head questioningly with a little hope in his eyes. "Where will it be?" I asked and he then told us it will be in the middle where the plaza of the village was and explained that there will be loud music and dancing. He then explained it will be tomarrow night. "We will be There!" I then felt my elbows get dragged back, staring directly at Jack and eugene. "We are NOT staying here." Eugene growled at me, along with Jack who seemed to disagree as well. "C'mon guys, we gotta have a little fun! Plus we'll safe here. They won't even think to look here." Eugene huffed and folded his arms, staring down at me disapprovingly. "Its not a good idea y/n." Jack mumbled and I turned around, bowing to radoo. "Thank you?" He nods, pounding his chest with a clenched fist.
We spent the night by a bonfire, music was playing as kids ran around the place, women sang and the men brought the wood to keep the fire going. Eugene even helped, Jack sat with me as I watched the women sing and dance along with the music.
"This is fun." I giggled, saying this to Jack who smiled along with me and sat with me. Eugene stood to the side with folded arms. I didn't even notice, Jack was wearing foreign male clothing. "Where did you get those clothes from?" I asked curiously, he looked at me and looked down with a slight laugh. "The maid. Eugene refused to wear it, the maid was sort of scared of him because of the weapons." I hummed, nodding and looking at Eugene who stood there with an intimidating stance with confident arms crossed. Seeming to be scary to the villager passing by him, he is one to strike fear upon others.
"What do you think about ALL of this?" I asked him, looking his way with a thoughtful gaze. Wondering what he was thinking and wondering what he was feeling. He hummed for a bit, scratching his chin. "This adventure has been...fulfilling. This is the most adrenaline I've felt in a very long time....and I found the love of my life." I couldn't help but feel very happy by his answer. Hearing that he found his true love, i felt like it was fulfilling to see what I did for him. "I'm very happy for you." He then put an arm around me with a grin on his face. "You coming into my life has been...the most interesting." A smile stretched on my lips as I rest my head on his shoulder. "Also, have you noticed how eugene acts around you?" He asked me, looking at at me with a smirk. "How does he act?" I asked confusedly. "The way when something bad happens, his first instinct is to protect you. I heard he opened up to you as well. It takes alot for an ASSASSIN to open up to people." He said and we both laugh with each other. "Yeah maybe...he's not bad looking, not lying." He shook my shoulders with a grin on his face, making me laugh. I felt eyes on me, glancing at Eugene who looked at me then looked away.
"Go talk to him." Jack encouraged and I nodded, getting up and walking towards eugene. "Hey." I smiled at him and he nodded at me. "You should go have fun." Eugene said, trying to push me away but i wasn't going away that easy. "No, I'm going to stick with you." He raised a brow, looking down at me with an odd look. "Why?"
"Because no one should be alone." I then grab his wrist and pull him towards the log where the fire was thag Jack sat on. He sat down and I sat down between them, watching the fire roar and the music continued on as people continued to dance and have fun. "Let loose a little." I tell Eugene and he then let out a chuckle, I snapped my head toward him then saw he didn't have a smile. Just that same dead look. I nudged him a bit, laughing aloud then resting my head on his shoulder, him patting my head gently and Jack looking at us with a flirty look. I smiled brightly and just watched the fire in front of me, enjoying these moments I have with my boys.

(Yoolie's pov)
at the grand palace before the fight

"Shut down that boarder!" One emperor demanded in anger. "The public will be angry! I must not!" "It does not matter! You must, to protect the other empires from the chaotic winter!" The overlord stopped the fight, raising his hands up to shut us up. "This won't be resolved with fighting. Yoolie, you must shut down the borders, it's the only way." I shake my head, looking at him with guilt. "Yoolie, it's the only way." I sighed as I looked at my hands sadly, knowing that this will be the only option. "I will need help, I need more soldiers to help us catch him." I said to them, they looked at each other. "You have all the army you need, you can send more of you're soldiers to look." The Emperor of Everson said with folded arms. "Please! We need more to help with towns and kingdoms, we need blankets and much more supplies. Before I close the borders." I say and the overlords nods in approval. "We will send a loot carriage your way and then you must close the borders." We all agree and we went off our separate ways. Little did I know, it will go wrong.