Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31: Undead

After the Skeleton General died, it dropped 5 items. Zhao Fu slowly walked over and picked up its double-handed sword. Normal Skeletons already had good items, so what would the Skeleton General’s weapon be like?

[Star Slashing Sword]: Grade: Gold, Stats: Strength +8, Constitution +4, Agility +2, Description: A Half-Legendary grade weapon that has become rusty due to the passage of time, becoming an ordinary Gold grade weapon.

Zhao Fu was not let down – it was actually a Gold grade weapon. Zhao Fu handed the Star Slashing Sword to Bai Qi.

Not only did a hint of joy appear on Bai Qi’s cold and handsome face, but he also cupped his hands respectfully as he said, “Thank you, Your Majesty!”

Zhao Fu nodded and looked over at the Skeleton General’s armor.

[White Soldier Armor]: Grade: Silver, Stats: Strength +2, Constitution +4, Description: An exquisite Gold grade armor that has become rusty due to the passage of time, becoming an ordinary Silver grade armor.

Zhao Fu decided to give the armor to Bai Qi as well. Now that Bai Qi had suddenly received 2 pieces of powerful equipment, his stats were given a big boost, increasing his strength. After all, each time one increased a Step in cultivation, all of their stats would only increase by one, while the Star Slashing Sword gave the user 8 points of Strength.

Zhao Fu continued looking through the items. There was something that looked like a Soldier Soul, and it seemed to have the figure of a General within it.

[General Soul]: Description: A powerful soul left behind by a general that can be fused into a City Heart, becoming a guardian spirit. It can also be fused into a weapon to strengthen it (Note: 10 General Souls can fuse into a General Armament).

It seemed that a single General Soul was worth 10 Soldier Souls – not bad! Zhao Fu felt quite happy because he was one big step closer to obtaining a General Armament. Who knew what sort of effects a General Armament would have?

The fourth item was a grey-white, smooth, rectangular stone.

[Skeleton General – Profession Change Stone]: Description: Allows a soldier to change his or her profession to Skeleton General. Can be used by living people but will have side-effects.

Zhao Fu felt quite uneasy about this. Normally, one would only be able to change profession to General after his or her Village became a Town. Normal grade Towns could only have one General, Blue grade Towns could have two Generals, and Legendary grade Towns could have five Generals.

[General]: C- grade Military. Description: A General that can lead soldiers. Effect: Can hold 2 different military professions.

A General was a C- grade Military unit because he or she could choose 2 military professions and receive the stat bonuses of both professions. There were no limits on the professions, so one could choose two F grade professions or even two SSS grade professions.

As such, a General profession was quite valuable. However, the Skeleton General Profession Change Stone had side-effects, and it might even change the one who used it into a Skeleton.

Zhao Fu considered changing his profession to Skeleton General because he did not care about his looks. Even if he became a Skeleton, he would get used to it. However, when Zhao Fu tried to use it, he was notified by a system announcement that Lords could not change their profession to General.

In the end, Zhao Fu told Bai Qi and the others about the Profession Change Stone. Bai Qi was already a General, so Zhao Fu looked to Liu Mei – she was S grade and had good potential.