Chapter 431-435

Chapter 431 - Heaven's Chosen

"The person who ranked number one, who performed the best in the event, will receive a massive amount of Fate, a large Earth Realm Mark, and the acknowledgment of the heavens and the earth. That person will also receive six SSS grade Pills that can raise any grade to SSS grade; three Upper Heaven's Gift Treasure Boxes, which will give three top-tier Legendary grade items; one Extreme Heaven's Gift Treasure Box, which will give one ordinary Epic grade item; three SSS General Summoning Talismans, which can summon three SSS grade Generals; the Title of Heaven's Chosen, which will give Heaven's blessing and protection, a bonus 50% natural disaster resistance, and make it easier for indigenous residents to trust and submit to that person."

No one had expected there to be bonus rewards at the end of this festival. Because this festival was quite special, not only did it give all sorts of item rewards, but it also gave a lot of Fate. Of course, the greatest beneficiary of this festival was the person who ranked first.

Not only did he receive a massive amount of Fate, but there was also the large Earth Realm Mark. Furthermore, he obtained six SSS grade Pills, three SSS General Summoning Talismans, and the title of Heaven's Chosen. Just thinking about these rewards could make one feel extremely excited.

Even though this person had chosen to hide his name, everyone knew that apart from Great Qin's Legatee, it was impossible for anyone else to take that position.

Zhao Fu also felt quite surprised - there were so many bonus rewards after this event had ended. Looking at the items continuously appearing in front of him, Zhao Fu couldn't help but laugh out loud.

After these rewards were given out, the massive stone stele in the sky, as well as the abnormal signs, gradually disappeared, and everything returned to normal. The Disaster Festival had finally finished.

Zhao Fu looked at the Earth Realm Mark on the back of his hand and found that it had become deeper. However, there were no other changes.

Afterward, Zhao Fu called over his Generals and gave out the SSS grade Pills. Raising Grades wasn't a big deal for Great Qin regardless because all it needed were corpses.

Regardless, these six SSS grade Pills were quite useful, and all of the Generals Zhao Fu called on a lot were SSS grade. Great Qin's Generals had become even more powerful, and those who received SSS grade Pills were incredibly grateful.

This was especially so for Li Wen - he had been the son of the Li Family Village and had only been A grade. Now, he was SSS grade, and his future would be limitless.

Next, Zhao Fu used the three General Summoning Talismans. The three violet talisman papers started to burn as three violet lights rushed into the sky, after which three figures slowly appeared before Zhao Fu.

"We greet Your Majesty!" After the three people appeared, they received some information and knelt down as they paid their respects to Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu looked at their stats and found that they were all SSS grade, had General professions, and had decent stats.

One of them was wearing coarse cloth clothes and had ordinary looks; he was called Du Kong. Another was wearing robes and looked quite handsome and refined; he was called Liu Yeqing. The final one was a big muscular man called Niu Shili.

"You may all rise!" Zhao Fu asked Li Si to help them familiarize themselves with Great Qin. None of them had General Stars, and they were just like any other spawned Generals except their Grades were higher. This made Zhao Fu feel slightly disappointed, but they were still quite good and would be quite useful.

Zhao Fu understood that General Stars weren't that easy to obtain, which was why historical Generals were quite important.

Following this, there were the four Heaven's Gift Treasure Boxes. After opening them, they all gave materials, but Zhao Fu wasn't disappointed - with the massive gains from this Festival, Great Qin could already be satisfied.