Chapter 266-270

Chapter 266: Clan Armament Upgrade

Li Mu's sword shot out yellow sword light, making it look like a three meter long light sword. He swung it, and the massive sword qi it contained turned into a gust of sword wind, ripping towards Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu coldly looked at Li Mu and sent his King's Power into the Sky Demon Sword. The Sky Demon Sword gave off a black sword light as Zhao Fu raised it and blocked.

Clang!

The two swords collided, resulting in a metallic collision sound. Black and dirt-yellow sword light shot out, and as the two powers clashed, a shockwave erupted out, causing the earth to crack.

Li Mu's gaze became savage - he had never thought that a full-powered strike from him would be blocked so easily. He once again roared and circulated the Fate within his body, causing the dirt-yellow light around him to become even brighter. Li Mu gripped his sword and hacked down towards Zhao Fu.

Feeling this power, Zhao Fu felt slightly shocked before he vigorously swung his sword, forcing Li Mu back. He then flew forwards, stabbing his sword towards Li Mu.

In response, Li Mu twisted to the side and also stabbed out with his sword. The sword gave off an extremely sharp aura as it pierced towards Zhao Fu's chest. However, Zhao Fu sidestepped this, and Li Mu grasped this opportunity, his sword giving off a massive sword light as he sent it towards Zhao Fu's head.

Zhao Fu quickly swung up with his sword, bringing with it a sharp arc of light and sending Li Mu's sword upwards. Following this, Zhao Fu's body spun as he lashed out with a kick, sending Li Mu flying ten or so meters away.

"Arghh!" Li Mu coughed up another mouthful of blood, and he savagely glared at Zhao Fu. He stabbed his sword into the ground as he slowly stood up, and a ten-meter long dirt-yellow dragon appeared around him.

Zhao Fu watched as this happened, and he knew that Li Mu was continuously using up his Fate. From nations to individual people, everyone had his own Fate.

For them, the Legatees of Dynasties, they had the ability to condense their Fate. It was possible for them to become Kings and Emperors in the future, and their Fate was much more powerful than normal people's. They also possessed the Fate of their Legacies, but once they consumed all of their Fate, there would be serious side effects, such as a reduced lifespan.

Li Mu was going all out now!

"Arghhh...." Li Mu gripped his sword with both hands as he screamed. A yellow flame and a few arcs of lightning burst forth around his body. A formless might also spread from him, causing the ground 100 meters around him to collapse.

Zhao Fu was quite surprised and leapt backward out of this range. Even now, Li Mu was consuming the Fate that he had, and yellow arcs of lightning continuously flashed around him. The ground continued to crumble as his aura became more and more dangerous.

"You want to settle this in one blow?" Zhao Fu also had this intention. He raised his Sky Demon Sword as a ten or so meter long black dragon came out from Zhao Fu's body. This black dragon was much more corporeal than Li Mu's dirt-yellow dragon.

Since his opponent was sacrificing his Fate, Zhao Fu could only do the same. He coldly harrumphed as a black flame appeared around him, and black arcs of lightning started to flash around him.

Both of them gave off terrifying auras, and they faced off against each other, resulting in a massive gale forming around them. The trees and rocks between them were all lifted high into the air, and even the wooden buildings started to sway. No one dared to take a step closer to them.