Chapter 376-380

Chapter 376 - Great Qin Bloodline

"Let's go!" They arrived at the meeting place, and Wu Qingniang regained her noble and dignified manner. She put her arm around Zhao Fu's as they walked towards the crowd of people.

It was a spacious garden, and more than 10,000 people had gathered here. Luckily, the garden was massive, or it would have been quite crowded with so many people.

With Wu Qingniang holding on to Zhao Fu in such an obvious way in public, they drew many gazes.

The Ancient Beauty Rankings drew the attention of countless people, and being ranked third, Wu Qingniang was quite famous. Whether it was the Ying family's main family, branch family, or collateral family, everyone wanted to see her beautiful looks and temperament for oneself.

However, they found that she was arm-in-arm with an ordinary, only slightly handsome-looking young man, making them feel incredibly envious and spiteful.

Ying Xi also felt quite shocked upon seeing her good sister holding onto Zhao Fu. This was out of her expectations because she thought that Wu Qingniang only treated Zhao Fu as an important chess piece or a friend.
It seemed that what Wu Qingniang thought of Zhao Fu greatly exceeded anything that she had expected.

When she thought of how close she had been with Wu Qingniang before and saw how affectionate she was with Zhao Fu now, Ying Xi couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

The Young Master of one of the Ying family's other branches, a handsome young man named Ying Qin, saw this and hated Zhao Fu. He had been pursuing Wu Qingniang this entire time not only for her but also for the faction behind her.

However, Wu Qingniang had always treated him lukewarmly. He had thought that she was too proud, so he slowly pursued her. And yet, she had walked in arm-in-arm with another man.

After all, this wasn't some sort of banquet, and she didn't need a male partner. This meant that she had a very close relationship with that young man.

There was another person coldly looking over, and the person was Ying Wu, Great Qin's fake Legatee. Ever since the first banquet, he had thought of Wu Qingniang and Su Yuyan as his women.

Regarding Su Yuyan, he hadn't made much progress. Su Yuyan hadn't directly rejected him, nor did she show any affection. Regarding Wu Qingniang, he hadn't been able to make any progress because she hadn't veiled her rejections at all.
Seeing how close Wu Qingniang seemed to be with Zhao Fu, Ying Wu felt incredibly angry. After the first banquet, Ying Wu had asked some people to investigate him.

From these investigations, he found out that Zhao Fu was a mere collateral family member and had no status at all. He could easily kill him, so he had disregarded Zhao Fu's existence and had thought that Wu Qingniang only saw him as a subordinate. However, he had never thought that he would see this scene before him.

How could Ying Wu not feel livid upon seeing the woman he wanted acting so affectionately with another man? Even though he had many women, none of them could compare to Su Yuyan and Wu Qingniang.

At that moment, Zhao Fu's cousin saw this and said, "Grandpa, look over there!"

Hearing this, Zhao Fu's grandpa and the rest of his family looked over. Upon seeing this, a delighted smile broke out on Zhao Fu's grandma's face - if Zhao Fu could marry such a beautiful woman, he would be incredibly lucky.

However, when they heard someone nearby start to talk about Wu Qingniang's status, they started to look worried - how could Zhao Fu match up to such a prestigious background?