Chapter 341-345

Chapter 341: Mysterious Person

Hearing Gunador's words, Zhao Fu felt quite startled. Gunador tightly gripped his wooden staff with both hands before raising it high. A green light shot into the air, turning into the massive image of a wolf that gave off a boundless aura.

"Awoooo!!! Awoooo!!! Awoooo!!!"

The 40,000 to 50,000 Giant Wolves within and around Orc City raised their heads and howled as if they were being called by the gigantic wolf. Their eyes shined with a blood-red light, and they gave off bloodthirsty expressions and gnashed their teeth.

Zhao Fu suddenly understood what Gunador meant, and he hadn't expected Orc City to have so many Giant Wolves. If so many Giant Wolves charged at him at once, his 12,000 soldiers would suffer heavy casualties.

At that moment, a figure appeared beside Gunador and slashed at him with a large blood-red sword.

Gunador was completely caught off-guard and hadn't expected someone to suddenly appear next to him. He had no time to think or worry, and a green flame formed a protective barrier around him as he continued sending power into his staff.

In the air, the gigantic image of the wolf prepared to howl.

"Hah!!" Tuoba Qing cried out as she gripped her large blood-red sword, and there was a trace of a blood-red aura rising up from her. She sent her power into her sword, causing blood-red arcs of lightning to appear around it before slashing out.

Boom!!

A gigantic explosion rang out as the blood-red sword slashed against the green barrier, making it seem as if the air had exploded and creating a wild gale.

Crack!

Long cracks appeared on the green barrier before it shattered, and the large blood-red sword continued towards Gunador's waist.

Gunador was given a big fright - he had never thought that a person who wasn't even Stage 2 yet would be able to slash apart his protective barrier. Right now, all of his power was gathered into the image of the gigantic wolf, but if he didn't do anything, he would be split in two.

At that moment, Gunador's expression became savage, and he decided to sacrifice his life. He wanted to draw the tens of thousands of Giant Wolves over - they all had Stage 0-6 to 0-7 strength and would deal a heavy blow to Zhao Fu's army.

Moreover, he needed to stall for enough time for City Lord Kaki to run. That way, even if he died, he would have no regrets. As such, he continued to send as much of his power into his staff as he could.

"Arghh!" A small and skinny figure suddenly appeared on Gunador's other side, slashing a dagger through the air that seemed to tear apart the air. It slashed off Gunador's hands, causing blood to flood out of the wound and for his hands and staff to fall to the ground.

The gigantic wolf image in the sky instantly disappeared, and the Giant Wolves within and around Orc City settled down again.

Little Sha had attacked incredibly suddenly, and he had shown no mercy at all, cruelly attacking as efficiently as possible. Not only did Little Sha have a 'Sin Devil' bloodline, but he was also SSS grade and had an incredibly cold personality. He became much more powerful with each passing day, and even though he was the youngest of the 12, he was already the most powerful out of them.

Chi!

Tuoba Qing's large blood-red sword flashed through the air and split Gunador in half at the waist, and the others didn't even have an opportunity to attack.

After losing Gunador, the thousands of Orcs who had been sustained by his magic skill once again collapsed to the ground, their appearances quickly aging. Now, there were only 3,000 Orc residents who were still capable of fighting.