Chapter 251-255

Chapter 251: Heaven's Choice

Zhao Fu softly responded, indicating that he understood that he would create a faction as soon as possible. Afterward, he rode in a car sent by Wu Qingniang to a large house.

There were currently four people standing in front of it: three men and one woman. Behind them were a few bodyguards wearing black suits and sunglasses.

After getting out of the car, Zhao Fu looked at the two men to the left. One was 22 years old, slightly older than Zhao Fu, and the other had just turned 20 years old and still looked a bit immature. They were Zhao Fu's cousins, Zhao Hong and Zhao Jun.

Their faces were slightly bruised as if they had been beaten. However, they looked more or less fine, and the injuries were just skin injuries. The man next to them looked quite noble, while the woman was extremely beautiful.

After getting out of the car, the noble-looking man had an apologetic smile as he said, "Apologies, I'm that bastard's older brother; I'm Ying Ying. It was my little brother's fault for making trouble, and I've already taught him a lesson. This is our compensation for making trouble from before; please excuse us."

After Ying Ying finished speaking, one of the bodyguards brought over a leather suitcase, which was filled with money - there was at least $2 million inside. Even though money in the real world was losing value quickly, it still had some value.

However, Zhao Fu didn't see much value in this money and refused, saying, "No need!"

Zhao Fu didn't believe his words at all - if it wasn't for the people supporting him, this person wouldn't even bother looking at him. How could his apology actually be sincere?

This was a world where the strong reigned supreme, and that was how things played out in such a world. His gaze fell on Zhao Hong and Zhao Jun and said somewhat coldly, "Let's go."

Seeing how cold Zhao Fu was acting, they felt somewhat dissatisfied.

Ying Ying was from the main branch of the Ying family, yet he was being treated so condescendingly by someone from the collateral branch. However, he didn't display any of his dissatisfaction because Zhao Fu had Ying Xi supporting him - even people from the main branch didn't dare to offend Ying Xi.

Zhao Hong and Zhao Jun also felt a bit dissatisfied, but they couldn't do anything because Zhao Fu had saved them. At the same time, they were somewhat embarrassed that they had to have Zhao Fu save them.

Zhao Fu ignored all of them, and he opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat.

Zhao Hong and Zhao Jun looked at Zhao Fu but didn't say anything - after all, they weren't very close, and it was already good enough that Zhao Fu had come to save them.

Just as they were about to get into the car, Zhao Hong turned to look at the woman and smiled as he said, "Zheng Jiao, do you want to come as well?"

Zheng Jiao was the woman who they had saved. She looked around and didn't dare to stay there, so she could only embarrassingly get in the car and sit with the two brothers in the back.

Zhao Fu didn't mind this. After they had all gotten in, he asked the chauffeur to start driving to his grandparents' residence.

On the trip, Zhao Fu didn't say anything and looked outside while the three people in the back chatted for a bit, feeling happy that they had escaped unscathed from this.

"Cuz, thanks for saving us this time!" Zhao Hong was slightly older than Zhao Fu and had thicker skin that his little brother Zhao Jun, so he laughed and thanked Zhao Fu.