Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81: King Armament

The entire region trembled under the influence of these two terrifying forces, and it even affected the surface above them. Countless creatures reacted as if they had sensed a natural disaster, and the birds quickly flew away as the beasts started to run away.

In the underground area, the two sides started to release their destructive might.

The mysterious Skeleton tightly gripped its golden sword and roared as it sent all of its power into the golden sword, causing golden lightning to start encircling it.

BOOM!!

The mysterious Skeleton's strike towards Zhao Fu was simply indescribably powerful, and it seemed as if its sword could split the heavens and earth and destroy all life.

"Arghhhh!!!" Zhao Fu spread out his arms as he roared, and he was completely dyed in blood. The twelve bronze swords above his head released shocking black sword lights and let out a torrential amount of killing intent.

Zhao Fu brought his hands together with great difficulty, and the twelve bronze swords fused into an incredibly terrifying black sword light that shot towards the mysterious Skeleton.

This black sword light was also powerful beyond description, and it seemed as if it could destroy all natural laws and kill even gods.

Very soon, the golden sword light and black sword light collided.

BOOM!!

An apocalyptic explosion sounded out as everything collapsed and turned into nothing. The golden pillar of light and black pillar of light rushed up through to the surface and into the clouds, causing the blue sky to suddenly darken.

Everyone in the Forest of Horrors heard this sound, and it was extremely terrifying. The Flood dragon in the Forest of Horrors, the pure-looking young woman in Holy Light City, the man in armor in Soldier Forest, and the elder in green robes in Demon Tree City were all frightened by the sound, and they all looked in the direction of the Great Qin Village.

The ordinary people quickly recovered after receiving a small fright. They were quite curious about the sound and started to discuss it among themselves.

The Flood dragon quickly moved its nest as far away from the Great Qin Village as possible. It was deathly silent around where the pillars of light had come from - all of the birds and beasts had long since run away, and even the remnant power made it so that living creatures did not dare to go near. Soon, the two pillars disappeared by themselves.

..................................

Five days later, Zhao Fu weakly opened his eyes and looked at Asani, who was carefully feeding him medicine.

Asani was carefully holding a bowl and using a spoon to feed Zhao Fu medicine. She was about to finish feeding him the medicine, and she was going to start healing him, as she was an Elven Priest. Even though her combat strength was not very strong, because she was still a young girl, her healing skills were abnormally powerful. As such, Li Si asked her to stay by Zhao Fu's side and take care of his injuries.

When Asani saw that Zhao Fu had woken up, she excitedly ran out and yelled, "His Majesty's alive!"

Following this, everyone ran over to Zhao Fu's side. When they saw that he was awake, they all let out sighs of relief, and Zhao Fu couldn't help but smile and say, "What are you all worried about? As a player, I won't really die. At most, I won't be able to enter the Heaven Awaken World for 10 days."

"What are you saying, Your Majesty? Even though you won't really die, you're our esteemed Majesty, so how could we not feel worried about you?" Li Si said as he cupped his fists together.