Chapter 236-240

Chapter 236: Deathly Aura

"Everyone, please look - Seeping River is the sixth region to the north of Great Qin. With Seeping River, which is 100 kilometers wide, as a barrier, it's quite difficult to pass. There are many man-eating fish monsters in the water, which can prevent other people from entering.

"Valiant Peace is the fifth region to the south of Great Qin, and it faces the center of the Midland Continent. The northside is quite flat, while the southside has a mountainous region, which also forms a natural barrier that will stop other factions from crossing.

"South Leaf is the seventh region to the east of Great Qin, and it is foggy all year round. It is a swamp area where the ground often collapses, making it difficult to travel through. It is incredibly good for stopping other factions from passing through.

"Open Flask is the sixth region to the west of Great Qin. It is narrow at the top and wide at the bottom, making it look like a flask. As long as we establish a powerful base at the bottleneck, we'll be able to stop all other factions with that single place. Even if they bring a massive army, there will be nothing for us to fear.

"These four locations can split up the entirety of the northern region of the Midland Continent, destroying the Vertical Alliance. It will also establish our roots for growth and help us devour other countries. They will also form a barrier that will stop all other factions from advancing, and even if Great Qin doesn't expand outwards, as long as we defend those four key points and devour all regions between them, Great Qin will be able to establish an empire again!"

Wei Liao's words made everyone else feel incredibly excited; the re-establishment of the Great Qin Empire wasn't just something that Zhao Fu wanted. All of them wanted it as well. In total, Wei Liao had drawn out 31 regions.

All of the regions in the Heaven Awaken World were bigger than entire Provinces, and 31 regions added together was two times larger than China in the real world. Even though this area wouldn't be very big considering the size of the northern region of the Midland Continent, it was enough for Great Qin to establish an empire.

Zhao Fu was quite satisfied with this plan, so he smiled and asked, "What does everyone else think?"

Bai Qi immediately replied, "This subordinate is in support of Commander Wei Liao's plan."

"I am also in support of Commander Wei Liao's plan," Wang Jian said.

Following this, the rest of the leaders also followed, "We are all in support of Commander Wei Liao's plan."

"Very well! That will be the path for Great Qin in the future then!" Zhao Fu announced before changing the topic, "Before, we were planning on avoiding the muddied waters of China and using Vietnam as a foundation to retreat out of China. However, trouble has come looking for us, and Great Qin has no way of extricating itself from this. As such, we can only respond to those troublemakers. What does everyone think about our plans regarding Vietnam?"

Hearing this, everyone fell into deep thought. Right now, if they wanted to carry out Wei Liao's plan, Great Qin's focus would be on those four regions, and there would be no need for so much setting up in Vietnam.

Right now, the Vietnamese Guard was not only in North Nam but in other regions as well. Its growth was incredibly fast, but it wouldn't have been able to accomplish such a thing without Zhao Fu's support.

At that moment, Bai Qi said, "Your Majesty, this subordinate believes that we can slightly shift the focus back, but Vietnam will attack sooner or later. After Great Qin restores the empire, it will still have to deal with Vietnam. This subordinate suggests that the Vietnamese Guard should continue to infiltrate Vietnam and suppress its overall strength. Those who stand against us must be purged."