Chapter 421-425

Chapter 421 - Eight Trigrams Unsealing Plate

At that moment, Zhao Fu's three swords seemed to detect something, and they transmitted some information to Zhao Fu. Zhao Fu understood the situation and smiled as he said, "Do you want me to undo the seal? I can release you, but the price is that you must obey me!"

The woman in green sexily smiled and said, "I don't mind obeying you, but you have to satisfy me and make me feel good; then, I'll naturally obey you."

Zhao Fu frowned and asked, "You don't want me to unseal you? You must have been here for a long time; don't you want your freedom?"

"Of course I want to be unsealed, but compared to that, my body feels so pent up. Hurry up! I can't endure it anymore."

The woman in green looked at Zhao Fu and stretched out her red tongue, licking her sexy lips and seeming incredibly thirsty and desperate. She got off her stone bed, and her large breasts and bottom swayed as she walked towards Zhao Fu.

Seeing this, Zhao Fu realized it wouldn't be so easy to make this woman submit; she had to be taught a lesson first. This woman's strength had been sealed, but because it was possible that she still had a bit of her power left, Zhao Fu used his full strength from the beginning.

Zhao Fu stretched out his hand towards the woman in green, and a black mark appeared on his palm that gave off a black light as a formless energy rushed towards the woman.

Boom!!

A massive explosion sounded out as a ten-meter wide crater on the ground was blasted open by the formless energy.

The woman in green lightly backflipped, landing on a large stone and easily dodging Zhao Fu's attack. She flirtatiously smiled as she said, "What a surprise; it's basic King's Power. Not bad, little brother, but it won't be that easy to conquer me. Use your lower half to conquer me if you dare!"

This was the first time that Zhao Fu had ever encountered such an outrageous woman. If it wasn't for the fact that she was a Level 10 Disaster, as well as the mystery about her, Zhao Fu would have left immediately, not bothering to deal with her.

Moreover, it seemed that the chains were unable to seal her full power, and she still had a portion of her strength. As such, she was still extremely dangerous. Zhao Fu couldn't help but feel wary and draw the Sky Demon Sword.

Seeing Zhao Fu prepare to attack, the woman in green's tone changed, and she said, "Alright, if you can unseal me, I'll obey you."

At that moment, the woman in green was gleefully thinking about her strength being restored after she was unsealed. When that time came, they would see who would be obeying who.

Seeing the woman in green finally become serious, Zhao Fu carried out his plan. He thought about the unsealing items he had, such as the Unsealing Stones, Unsealing Talismans, and an incredibly powerful unsealing item.

[Eight Trigrams Unsealing Plate]: A powerful unsealing item that can break through all sorts of seals. Single-use consumable.

Zhao Fu told the woman in green to stand at the center before taking out hundreds of Unsealing Talismans. These Unsealing Talismans were quite weak and could only break open some minor seals. However, Zhao Fu decided to use many of them to see if they would work.

Zhao Fu threw the talismans, which turned into rays of light and stuck onto the chains. The chains continuously trembled, but they seemed otherwise unaffected.

After Zhao Fu finished using the talismans, the chains still seemed fine. Seeing how tough the chains were, Zhao Fu guessed that the Unsealing Stones were useless, so he could only take out the Eight Trigrams Unsealing Plate.