Chapter 261-265

Chapter 261: Heaven Awaken World

Bang!

Zhao Fu slammed his hand down on the table next to him, a look of anger on his face. Sensing Zhao Fu's anger, the various Generals before him all lowered their heads.

"What do you all think of this?" Zhao Fu breathed out and calmed himself down as he asked.

Bai Qi cupped his hands as he raised his head and said with a cold look, "Your Majesty, since Great Shun has openly said that anyone who cooperates with Great Qin will be slaughtered, this subordinate believes that we should give them what they want and slaughter them, using Great Qin's strength to deal with Great Shun."

Wang Jian immediately cupped his hands and followed, "Your Majesty, this subordinate believes that with Great Qin's current strength, we can destroy Great Shun in battle."

Wei Liao thought for a moment before saying, "Your Majesty, I believe that this plan is feasible. Out of the five factions opposing Great Qin, Great Shun is the closest. Taking down Great Shun will not only give us their resources but also all the other factions within Green Apricot. We'll be able to replace Great Shun as Green Apricot's number one faction, after which we can purge Green Apricot of those two-faced families and completely control Green Apricot."

Most of the others all expressed their opinions as well. Most were in favor of going to war against Great Shun, while some remained silent.

Zhao Fu listened to all of their suggestions and sank into his thoughts. In the end, he decided to attack Great Shun, but this was an incredibly serious matter - after all, it was attacking a Legatee with a Dynasty's legacy, so they had to plan carefully.

"Guo Binglin, give me all of the information on Great Shun that you have!" Zhao Fu said as he concluded the meeting.

Guo Binglin went out and soon returned with a file on all of the information they had on Great Shun.

Zhao Fu looked through these documents carefully, and after a few hours, he took a few of his Generals and a large amount of money to Green Apricot.

Within a secretive room, Zhao Fu looked at a bald middle-aged man and asked, "Are you really able to provide the exact location of Great Shun?"

This middle-aged man had followed Li Mu from the beginning, and he was a core member of Great Shun.

Even though Zhao Fu knew the rough location of Great Shun, which was 20,000 kilometers north of Apricot City, it would still take quite a long time to find Great Shun. The northern side was quite large, and it would be impossible to instantly find Great Shun. If they sent soldiers, they might alert Great Shun because all Legatees of Dynasties were quite powerful and cautious.

The location of the central headquarters was incredibly important, and normal people wouldn't know it. After all, most people would use teleportation channels to move around, making it impossible for them to know the exact location of places.

When he heard Zhao Fu's words, the middle-aged man nodded and had a pleased smile on his face as he said, "I can guarantee that among the players, there's no one who knows the precise location of Great Shun apart from me - that boy, Li Mu, is incredibly secretive. But are you really able to give me 5,000 gold coins for the information?"

Zhao Fu lightly laughed before throwing down a sack of gold coins, "This money is nothing to me as long as you can give me Great Shun's exact location!"

The middle-aged man leapt to his feet excitedly and looked at the glittering gold coins inside the sack, his face beaming.

This bald middle-aged man was called Li Gaole, and he was just an ordinary white-collar worker in the real world. He had worked hard his entire life to just buy a small apartment. He was often criticized by his wife for being poor, and he was also often rebuked by his superiors at work. Now, with these 5,000 gold coins, all of this would change.