Chapter 371-375

Chapter 371: Retaliation

However, looking at Zhao Fu's back and hearing his voice, Sun Qin felt that her boss seemed quite familiar. She had definitely met him in the real world somewhere before.

Zhao Fu didn't pay much mind to Sun Qin's gaze, and he had her return to the real world for now. Destroying the Wang family could result in trouble, mainly from the system main city, so he had to deal with it personally.

Sun Qin understood what Zhao Fu was going to do, so she immediately agreed to leave the Heaven Awaken World. Seeing Zhao Fu about to leave, Sun Qin couldn't help but say, "Boss, please be careful!"

Zhao Fu felt a bit surprised when he heard Sun Qin's care-filled words. He nodded before his body blurred and disappeared.

...........

"Sir, something terrible has happened! Our young master has been killed by someone!" an elderly man in gray, who looked like a butler, quickly ran into a house and said to a dignified-looking middle-aged man.

The middle-aged man frowned. Because it wasn't a true death, he wasn't very angry or feel much pain. Rather, he felt quite confused - his son had taken 20 or so Stage 1 experts with him, and he had been killed in Great Ancient City. Just who was bold enough to offend the number one faction in Great Ancient City?

"What's going on? Tell me the details," the middle-aged man asked.

The gray-clothed elderly man immediately told him all of the information he had to the middle-aged man. After hearing this, the middle-aged man looked furious as he roared, "That unfilial son!"

The middle-aged man wasn't angry at what his son had done. However, he had told him many times not to make trouble at that restaurant, yet his son had gone and done exactly that. The Wang family was unafraid of any of the factions in Great Ancient City except that restaurant.

The restaurant was owned by a player, and that player opened his restaurant many months before any other restaurants opened. This meant that the player had become a Baron months before anyone else and had unrivaled wealth to be able to purchase property, carry out renovations, and hire guards.

What's more, they had dishes that no one else could make. Even though the ingredients were quite ordinary, they were difficult to obtain because they were from different regions. Just based on the ability to cross different regions was enough for the player to be feared.

Crossing to another region required passing through a Void Zone, which was incredibly dangerous. The middle-aged man had attempted this with a team before but had failed miserably.

"However, that person saying that he wants to exterminate the Wang family is simply too arrogant. With our strength, we don't fear any player faction in Red Plum Plains." The middle-aged man still felt quite confident.

This was because his daughter had married one of Great Ancient City's Generals, and it was because of him that the Wang family had been able to develop so quickly. In fact, in times of need, they could even use a portion of the system main city's strength.

The restaurant was only something that the Wang family was slightly wary of, and it hadn't ever shown its true strength. "You've killed my son and said that you want to exterminate the Wang family; you're seeking your own death. Butler, immediately gather our people as well as some city guards and kill everyone in that restaurant. Don't let even a single one of them escape."

"Arghhhh..." Just as the middle-aged man finished murderously giving out these orders, pained cries started sounding out from outside.

Immediately, the middle-aged man felt incredibly startled, and he walked out to see that the entire residence had been surrounded by a gray fog. Black figures flashed about, massacring his people.