Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121: Who Dares Not to Submit?

The black light shot into the clouds, causing the clouds to move and the heavens and the earth to darken. Countless dragon-like wisps of black air rose up from the ground not only within the Great Qin Village but also throughout all of the places that belonged to China in the Midland Continent, and they madly rushed towards the Great Qin Village.

This was a massive gathering of Fate, and this shocking scene caused a countless number of people who had been sleeping to wake up. They felt the Fates within their bodies feel greatly unsettled, and after seeing the massive amount of Fate rushing somewhere, many people rushed out of their houses and stood outside, gazing towards the same direction.

Soon, a massive black whirlpool formed in the sky above the Great Qin Village, covering the surrounding 1,000-kilometer radius area. A mighty aura of suppression descended, and from a distance, it seemed as if some demon god had appeared.

Within the Forest of Horrors' three main cities, three people were given a great shock. When they looked at the changes above the Great Qin Village, they felt that they couldn't simply sit by and watch. They all leaped up and disappeared.

BOOM!!!!

An indescribably powerful spirit suppression descended, and the three figures who had just disappeared reappeared in the next second, and they were smashed into a 30-meter wide crater. Within the crater, the three people coughed up mouthfuls of blood, unable to move. They felt as if all of their bones had been smashed, and they weakly lay there, looking heavily injured.

They had underestimated the power of this heaven and earth Fate - anyone who raised his or her village to an Advanced Village would be acknowledged by the heavens and the earth, and he or she would receive his or her respective empire's Fate Legacy. However, Zhao Fu was the first person to raise his Village to a Town, and all of China's Fate started to gather towards him.

China was one of the greatest ancient civilizations, and if the heaven and earth Fate was apportioned, China would have 60% of it. The Fate that was gathering towards Zhao Fu was 60% of the heaven and earth Fate, and the power it contained was not something that just anyone could endure.

The three people had underestimated this power, and even though they had special identities, they were still heavily injured in spite of their powerful cultivations.

At Eastdawn Village, Zhao Fu looked up and was quite surprised. He had never thought that leveling up to a Town would bring such an abnormal sign.

At that moment, the image of a gigantic domineering black dragon appeared beside Zhao Fu's body, and it raised its head and coldly looked at the abnormal sign in the distance.

Zhao Fu could feel changes happening within his body, and he quickly returned to the Great Qin Village.

By now, all of the Great Qin Village's residents had come to the Heaven Prayer Platform and were reverently kneeling. They all understood that Great Qin was gathering all of China's Fate, and the benefits would be unimaginable. As such, all of Great Qin's residents felt incredibly joyful and humble.

"Your Majesty! You've finally returned; hurry and put on the dragon robe," Li Si said quickly to Zhao Fu when he arrived. Even Li Si, who was normally steady, felt somewhat worried.

It was the first time that Zhao Fu had seen Li Si like this, and he smiled and nodded. A few female attendants helped Zhao Fu put on the Black Gold Dragon Robe and the Black Gold Dragon Crown.

The longer that the whirlpool swirled above the Great Qin Village, the greater the heaven and earth suppression became. The Great Qin Village's residents beside the Heaven Prayer Platform had their heads pressed against the ground, unable to move an inch.