Chapter 491-495

Chapter 491 - Westpan

Those 100,000 or so Kobold residents had taken many medicinal pills containing Hidden Evil, so they were immune to the smoke. Now, they were the main force in defending the city.

Zhao Fu once again shouted, "Westpan, I'll give you another chance: are you willing to surrender? If you're still unwilling to surrender, we'll have to kill you all!"

Now, Westpan was being completely suppressed by the six City Lords. If it wasn't for him dodging about and being covered by the residents, he might have died already.

However, the reason that the six City Lords hadn't killed Westpan was because they weren't using their full power.

After all, there were six of them against one of him, and five of them were City Lords of system main cities. They had an absolute advantage. Westpan was only the City Lord of a Basic City, so it was impossible for him to win.

The three City Lords of the region could only watch from afar. Great Qin was too powerful, and they didn't dare to rashly throw themselves in.

Moreover, Westpan City was just an Outlander city and had no relation to them, so they wouldn't make trouble for themselves by getting involved.

However, Westpan was still unwilling to surrender, and he seemed to want to escape with the City Creation Stone.

"Hurry! Cover me!" Westpan yelled, causing the countless residents to fire arrows towards the six City Lords in the air while Westpan rushed towards the City Hall.

Westpan wasn't stupid, and he knew that he definitely wouldn't be able to defeat six City Lords by himself. Now that his 60,000 soldiers had collapsed, it seemed that there had been something wrong with the medicinal pills.

Now that there were only 100,000 residents defending, it was simply impossible to protect the city. After all, the residents had low stats and low cultivations, so how could they defend against an army of 400,000 people?

Since he knew that they would lose, Westpan decided to take the City Creation Stone and run. With the City Creation Stone, he would at least be able to start over again.

If he surrendered, he would always have to obey others and submit, and if Zhao Fu wanted to kill him, he wouldn't even be able to resist. He would no longer be able to enjoy the power that he did now, so unless he had no other choice, he wouldn't surrender.

The countless residents obeyed and shot out a wave of arrow rain towards the six City Lords in the air. Even they couldn't disregard so many arrows.

The six City Lords used their City Lord Seals' power and created a formless barrier that blocked the arrows. However, because of how many arrows there were, they were greatly slowed down.

Even though the 100,000 residents were able to slow the six City Lords down, Westpan City wasn't the only one that had Archers. Great Qin also had Archers, and it had far greater numbers.

Swish, swish, swish...

The sound of the air being torn could be heard as Great Qin started to counterattack, and a wave of arrow rain densely fell towards the city walls. The sharp aura of the arrows caused the residents' hairs to stand on end, and their bodies instinctively trembled.

The many Kobold residents were instantly suppressed by Great Qin, and the six City Lords continued to chase after Westpan.

Zhao Fu didn't show any mercy and said, "Kill him!"

After hearing Zhao Fu's command, the six people's bodies exploded out with even greater power, and their expressions became serious as they used their full strength.