Chapter 366-370

Chapter 366: King Creatures

Zhao Fu held the King's Crown with one hand and pointed with his other hand as a sharp black sword light shot into the Wild Boar King's head.

Immediately, the Wild Boar King's massive body powerlessly crashed to the ground, and blood quickly flowed out of a hole as wide as a finger in its head.

At the same time, the King's Crown in Zhao Fu's hand gave off a formless energy that covered the Wild Boar King's corpse. A blood-red translucent string floated out of the Wild Boar King's body and was absorbed into the King's Crown.

Zhao Fu immediately felt a slight change within the King's Crown. Even though this change was quite small, it was enough to slightly restore the King's Crown - that blood-red string-like thing had most likely been King's aura.

Now that Zhao Fu had so many soldiers, he didn't need to go out to look for King creatures by himself. He could order them to bring back such creatures and then kill them himself. This way, he wouldn't have to waste any time on this matter.

As such, Zhao Fu ordered his soldiers to continue bringing such creatures back.
Afterward, Zhao Fu took one of his Hobgoblins to a large empty space before giving him the dark-silver City Creation Stone and asking him to establish the village.

The Hobgoblin obeyed and pressed the dark-silver cube against the ground. A dark-silver wave of light rippled out, after which a few ruined buildings slowly appeared.

Before, this village had been an Advanced Village, but because it had been relocated, it had become a Basic Village again. The ruined buildings needed to be restored, and after making the Hobgoblin the Village Chief, Zhao Fu went to the Barracks.

Zhao Fu was quite surprised to find that there wasn't a single Profession Change Stone Stele in the Barracks, so he took out four Profession Change Stone Steles and placed them there.

The four Profession Change Stone Steles shined with light before fusing with the Barracks, and Zhao Fu received a system announcement that he could now develop soldiers of those four professions.

There were only 100 spots for the Goblin Club-Wielders, 30 for the Goblin Rock Throwers, ten for the Hobgoblins, and two for the Blue-Red Goblins.

The four professions were very limited, and even though the numbers were quite low right now, the Profession Change Stone Steles could be leveled up together with the village. As the village leveled up, the number of positions for each of the professions would also increase.
Out of the four professions, Zhao Fu only cared about the Hobgoblin and Blue Red Goblin professions; the Goblin Club-Wielders and Goblin Rock Throwers were simply too weak.

The Hobgoblins could use different types of weapons, and it was a good melee-type profession. The Blue-Red Goblins were a magic profession, which was fairly rare in the Heaven Awaken World. Zhao Fu had always wanted to create a team of mages.

After looking at the Goblin Village's information, Zhao Fu moved some Goblins from the other villages to here and had them change professions.

Zhao Fu then sent out these new soldiers to hunt for King creatures. Not only would they be able to obtain EXP from killing creatures, leveling up the village, but they would also be a great help because they were fairly strong.

At that moment, Guo Binglin came up and cupped his hands before saying, "Your Majesty, this subordinate has something to report."

When he heard this, Zhao Fu motioned for Gou Binglin to speak. However, just as Guo Binglin was about to speak, Zhao Fu sensed something, and his expression became serious as he raised his head.