Chapter 481-485

Chapter 481 - Splitting the Heavens

At that moment, the Rock Giant had already appeared above Shi Jian's head. It slammed down its palm with immense force, creating a gravitational field that covered everything within 1,000 meters.

Shi Jian couldn't dodge, so he had to once again block with his saber.

Boom!!

The massive force cause Shi Jian's body to be blasted into the ground like a rubber ball. The sheer force of Shi Jian's body hitting the ground caused the ground within 100 meters of him to collapse.

However, Shi Jian still used his body to protect Shi Wen. After suffering from the violent tremors and receiving some damage, Shi Wen, who had also breathed in the Dream Incense, gradually woke up.

Shi Wen opened his eyes and looked at his blood-covered father as he stared in surprise before quickly asking, "Dad, what happened?"

Shi Jian's face was covered with blood, but he compassionately smiled, wanting to say something.

Boom!!

A massive figure landed beside them, causing the ground to shake. Shi Wen looked up, a terrified expression on his face as he saw the Rock Giant ferociously staring at them.

The Rock Giant wouldn't show any mercy to the two people in front of it. It lifted its massive foot and stomped towards the two of them, wanting to turn them into meat paste.

Shi Jian pushed Shi Wen away with great difficulty and roared as he gripped his saber with both hands, exploding out with an intense azure light and blocking the Rock Giant's foot before dodging away.

Boom!!

Suddenly, an extremely terrifying power exploded out from behind the Rock Giant. A pillar of demonic qi rushed up into the clouds, causing the sky to be covered with demonic qi. The sun seemed to be dyed black, making it seem like a demonic sun that gave off boundless demon's might.

A gust of immense sword qi spread out, and it gave off an aura that seemed to be able to destroy everything. A black-cloaked figure appeared in the air, and the figure held a sword that gave off a soul-devouring black light, giving off an aura that seemed to be able to kill gods.

Boom!!

A shocking explosion sounded out, seeming to cause the world to tremble. A black sword light that was 10,000 meters long flew out, seeming to split the heavens and creating black cracks in space.

The Rock Giant was incredibly startled, and it wanted to block. However, it was too late. It was hit by the black sword light, which easily cut open its body. The Rock Giant roared from the pain, shaking the heavens.

A massive amount of green blood flew everywhere, and there was a savage wound on the Rock Giant's back that almost split it in two.

Bang!

The Rock Giant powerlessly half-kneeled on the ground. Despite suffering such a severe injury, it still had some lifeforce - it could be seen just how sturdy the Rock Giant was.

Zhao Fu stopped attacking because the Rock Giant was no longer a threat. Just then, Zhao Fu had used his Clan Armament and City Lord Seal; otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to deal such a massive amount of damage.

Now that he had taken down a few other Legatees, Great Qin had gathered an immense amount of Fate. As such, it was alright to occasionally use the Clan Armament. Moreover, if he killed the monster boss of a region, he would obtain a large amount of Fate anyway.

The Rock Giant had already received many injuries after fighting with Shi Jian for so long, and it had used up almost all of its strength. That was why Zhao Fu's sudden attack had been able to have such great effects.