Chapter 256-260

Chapter 256: Region of Bones

Wu Qingniang also heard the news, and when she saw how powerful Heaven's Choice had become in just a single day, she laughed happily - it seemed that she had judged correctly.

Wu Qingniang didn't pay too much attention to Zhao Fu's strength or his massive amount of money because she knew that Zhao Fu had his own little secrets. She wouldn't ask about them because it might provoke a negative reaction from Zhao Fu.

With Zhao Fu's current strength, he would be a great help to her in the future. The only thing that she was worried about was Great Qin's Legatee - if Great Qin's Legatee, who was in East Green, revealed himself, everyone in the surrounding regions would be in grave danger.

Right now, what she wanted the most was for the barriers around the regions to disappear, allowing people to move between regions through main cities, so that Zhao Fu could move his faction to where she was. Only then would he be able to help her restore the Wu Zhou empire.

Now, Wu Qingniang's desire to conquer Zhao Fu became even stronger, and she wanted to grasp him in her hands.

"Your Majesty, there's something that needs your attention!" At that moment, a slightly skinny youth with eyes filled with wisdom walked in and paid his respects - he Di Renjie, a famous detective and chancellor.

............................................

Within the Great Tang's Li residence, the old patriarch listened to the manager report about Zhao Fu, and a dark look came over his face as he coldly harrumphed, "Who would have thought that the Ying family would support him like this? I underestimated that little bastard's power; he seems to enjoy being a dog of the Ying family."

The Li family's old patriarch had always felt threatened by Zhao Fu. And now, his eyes became incredibly cold, and they gave off dense killing intent.

Seeing this, the manager bowed as he asked, "Sir, do you want to send people to get rid of him?"

The old patriarch wanted to kill Zhao Fu, but after thinking about it, he said, "Don't do anything for now. The Ying family's Legatee is too powerful, so we shouldn't do anything to offend the Ying family right now. Collect as much information about him as you can. Once there's a good opportunity, kill him immediately."

The manager nodded and left.

In another room, Li Baiqing sat in an office chair and looked at the information that his subordinates had handed him about Zhao Fu. He lightly laughed with a trace of coldness as he muttered, "Since you want to die, don't blame me!"

..........................................

Within the Ying family's residence, Ying Xi had also heard the news about Zhao Fu and felt quite surprised. She had never thought that Zhao Fu would have hidden his strength so well and that she would have completely underestimated him. Back then, when Wu Qingniang had said that she couldn't control him, Ying Xi hadn't believed her, but she did now. It was a pity that she had already given him over to Wu Qingniang, or else he would have been a great source of support for her.

...........................................

After establishing Heaven's Choice, Zhao Fu expanded it o 5,000 or so people and started to tidy it up. It had developed incredibly quickly, and its foundation wasn't stable yet. As such, Zhao Fu had to consolidate Heaven's Choice's foundation first before he could continue expanding it, and he looked at the seven people in front of him.

There were the five core members Zhao Fu had initially accepted, and after putting them in a few battles, he found that they had good aptitude and decided to nurture them.