Chapter 381-385

Chapter 381 - Seventh Young Master

"Taoist Qiu, is this true? Does he really have King's Fate, and is he important to Great Qin's Legatee?"

Just the fact that Zhao Fu had King's Fate already made him extraordinary, and upon hearing that he was linked to Great Qin's Legatee, the family leaders couldn't help but become serious as they asked Qiu Fengzi.

Qiu Fengzi nodded earnestly as he thought to himself, "This person here is Great Qin's Legatee himself - how can he not have King's Fate or be linked to Great Qin's Legatee?"

Seeing Qiu Fengzi confirm this, the family leaders looked at Zhao Fu and smiled. Ordinary people would never have King's Fate because anyone who possessed King's Fate had the potential to become a King.

For someone with King's Fate to appear, how could they not be happy?

"Since this was all a misunderstanding, let's not talk about what just happened. You're called Zhao Fu, right? From today onwards, you'll be the Ying family's seventh young master and enjoy the same rights and privileges as the others," one of the family leaders smiled as he announced loudly.

The family leaders made this decision not only because of what Qiu Fengzi had said but also because they had felt that King's Might from Zhao Fu. King's Might made people instinctively respect him, and even they, who held a lot of power, didn't dare to look him in the eye. It was evident how extraordinary the person in front of them was.
What they had felt had been confirmed by Qiu Fengzi, but they had never thought that Zhao Fu would be important to Great Qin's Legatee. This made them treat him even more seriously because Great Qin's Legatee was the most important existence to the Ying family and anything related to him was of utmost importance.

As such, after a lot of consideration, they finally made this decision.

After hearing this, everyone was completely dumbfounded - this collateral family member, who had been nothing, had suddenly become the seventh young master of the Ying family. Going from such a lowly position to such a prestigious position was like the difference between the earth and the sky.

The faces of the people who had been mocking Zhao Fu instantly went pale, and their hearts trembled. Now, Zhao Fu's position was far above theirs, and he could do what he wanted with them. Now, they were only existences in front of him.

Ying Xi never thought that the chess piece she had chosen back then would become someone on equal footing with her, and she also felt quite shocked.

Wu Qingniang had a beautiful smile on her face - she knew that Zhao Fu wasn't as simple as he seemed, and he actually had King's Fate. No wonder she had always felt that he was hiding something.

Ying Wu's expression was ugly to the extreme. Now that Zhao Fu had become the seventh young master, his position was far above his own. After all, he was only a fake who was masquerading as Great Qin's Legatee. It was possible that Zhao Fu would take his revenge against him now.
"I object!" Ying Qin angrily yelled. For Zhao Fu, who had such a low status, to now stand on equal footing with him, this felt like extreme humiliation to him. What's more, Zhao Fu had just acted so impudently towards him; how could he agree to Zhao Fu becoming the seventh young master?

"Qin'Er, calm yourself! You have no say in this." one of the family leaders frowned and said to the near-crazed Ying Qin.

"Hmph! Such a lowly person like him becoming a young master of the Ying family will be a humiliation to the Ying family. I refuse to allow him to stand on equal footing with me; it's either me or him. Family leaders, please think about this - whether it's bloodline, talents, or potential, my traits are the best in the entire Ying family, and I even have a great amount of Fate. If he becomes a young master of the Ying family, I'll give up on my position and leave the Ying family!" Ying Qin yelled as he pointed at Zhao Fu.