The Others

Kayla´s P.O.V

I woke up beside Emmet, he had already woken up.

Good morning beautiful. Emmet greeted me with a smile.

Good morning, how long have you been awake?  I greeted him the same way and asked him.

About half an hour.  He answered, kissing my forehead.

Why didn´t you wake me? I asked hugging him.

You look cute when you´re sleeping. He said with a shy smile, and returning me the hug. We talked for a litle bit about how was he feeling.

I´m going to get up and bring us some breakfast, you stay here, don´t even think on getting up. I ordered him, with a smile.

Okay, I won´t get up.  Emmet said playfuly raising his hands in the defence. 

I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast, when I got there, Ray; Warren and the two new girls where there talking., all of them turned around to see me.

Good morning... You slept well?  Ray asked me with a wink.  A smile appeared on Warren´s face. They were trying to make me tell them what happened between Emmet and I.

I slept like a baby. I replied to him without saying more details.

So how´s Emmet?. Warren asked me, I knew he wasn´t talking about Emmet´s wound but I decided to follow their game.

He´s fine, his leg hurts a little but he´ll be fine. I answered, trying not to laugh.

Anything else about him? Ray asked me, obviously trying to make me tell them the details. I was going to tell them everything but then I remembered that the two girls were listening to our converstaion, I didn´t feel comfortable talking about Emmet while they were watching me.

Nope.  I said laughing.

Come on Kayla, tell us everything!! Ray insisted. I then changed the subject, they were going to have to wait, thats what they get for pressuring me.

I didn´t get your names, I´m Kayla, you might have noticed that. I asked the two girls the kindliest way I could. I don´t know why the girl attacked us, but she was the one who shot Emmet, I wasn´t completely happy with her, but if Warren freed them I guess they have a good explanation.

I´m Meg.  One of the girls said with a sweet tone, her voice sounded kind of familiar but I couldn´t recognize her, she had dark brown hair and maple eyes.

Nice to meet you Meg, and you are? I asked the one that pointed the gun at me, I tried to make my voice sound  friendly, but it came out with a cold tone. 

I´m Lea. The other girl replied coldly as well. I noded in response. Meg nugged Lea on the ribbs as if trying to make her say something else.

I´m sorry that I tried to shoot you and ended up shooting your friend, I thought you were going to attack us.  "friend" I smiled at what she said, thinking that Emmet and I were friends. It´s fair enough that she shot us because she thought we were going to attack them, I would of done the same, but I wanted a bigger explanation.

Don´t worry about it, but I´m going to need you to explain me about the other group you were talking about last night. I said assuring her that she didn´t need to worry about it.  I didn´t wanted to question her intentions but I couldn´t help it, maybe she was just playing us but maybe not.