Worries

Cassidy´s P.O.V

Calynn, Valerie and I were in our room, which is besides Jackson´s, we were talking about painting when suddenly we heard someone scream, no doubt it was Ray, he never scream so he must be really upset, after Ray stopped screaming whatever he was saying Jackson´s voice erupted, they exchanged some rude words but after a couple of minutes all we heard were low voices, we couldn´t figure out what both of them were screaming at each other but usually Jackson tells Valerie everything and then Valerie tells us, I wonder if this time it´s going to be different....

Why would Ray scream at Jackson? I asked 

I don´t know, Jackson upsets a lot of people, but I really thought Ray was the one that didn´t.  Valerie said.

Yeah well I thought Ray didn´t get upset with anyone. Calynn said laughing. We all laughed ate her joke, she was right Ray NEVER gets upset, he´s really chill, but I guess everyone has a limit and Jackson managed to step over it.

Yeah well, I´m hungry, let´s get some breakfast. I said standing up.

Yeah let´s go. Calynn said standing up and Valerie stood up to.

We were walking down the stairs and Calynn tripped, I started laughing histerically.

Watch your foot Calynn we don´t want anymore disabled people in this house. I said laughing she glared at me but laughed too, we started walking towards the kitchen when we heard giggling coming from the living room,

What´s that? Valerie asked.

Um I´m going to find out. I said. 

I walked to the living room to check who was there, It didn´t surprised me, Kayla and Emmet were laying there, kissing. They really don´t care showing their love in front of people, I couldn´t help but giggle, they turned around to face me, the both of them blushing from embarrassment and smiling warmly.

Um, I´m sorry if I interrupted. I said with a little laugh.

Oh no, don´t worry, we were just... Anyway do you need something? Kayla said smilig, obviously changing the subject, it was kind of awkward.

No, haha, we just came for breakfast that´s all. I answered.

We? Emmet asked confused. Right Calynn and Valerie were waiting for me.

Um yeah "we", Calynn and Valerie are waiting for me at the kitchen.  I explained.

Enjoy breakfast. Kayla said with a warm smile.

Thanks. I said returning the smile, and turning around to go to the kitchen.

Meg´s P.O.V

Lea came to talk to me, she said it was something important, when Lea entered to our room I could see she was nervous, her eyes screamed anxiety. She´s like my sister I know when she´s nervous.

What´s going on Lea? I said concerned.

I dont know how to say this, you you´ you´re going to think I´m crazy. Lea said stuttering.

Lea just tell me!! I said getting impatient.

I think we should leave. Lea said quickly.

Leave??? Why? I asked confused. 

I don´t feel comfortable here. Lea said with a low voice.

Why Lea, these people have been nothing but nice to us. I said, I don´t understand her, there is no reason for her to want us to leave.

Yeah to you, but I just feel like an outsider here. Lea said getting a little defensive.

But why Lea? You don´t trust these people? I asked Lea is starting to confuse me a lot.

It´s not that I don´t trust them, It´s just that, since we got here, a lot of stuff has happened to this group beacuse of us, I can´t help but blame myself for that. Lea finally explained. Really she just talked to Kayla and Emmet they forgave her, everyone in this house treats her like one of them and she doesn´t feel comfortable?!?

Lea, you can´t take the blame for that, it happened, yeah because of US, but there was nothing you or them could do to stop it, they already told you they forgive you, they treat us like we were part of this group since the beginning, what else do you want?!? I said frustrated, I didn´t scream but I did raise my tone a little bit.

Whatever, if you want to stay you can, but I´M leaving!! Lea said getting upset, and walking to her drawer to grab her stuff.

Lea! You´re like my sister, I won´t let you go alone, I´ll go with you, but please just tell me the real reason you want to leave. I said stopping her.

She turned around to look at me with tears in her eyes, I think I know the REAL reason she want´s to leave.

Kayla´s P.O.V

I was soooo embarrassed that Cassy saw us making out, it was kind of awkward but well they will get used to it, Emmet and I don´t care showing our affection, but with these kids it´s kind of different, they look up to us.

Well that was awkward. I said laughing a little bit, when Cassy was gone.

Tell me about it. Emmet said laughing too.

Where were we? Oh yeah. Emmet said kissing me. I kissed him back but I pulled back.

Yeah we should stop for a little bit. I said laughing.

You´re right, I´m so bored, are there any board games? Emmet asked with a tired tone.

I´ll ask Cassy when they come out of the kitchen. I said tired too.

We stayed there waiting for the kids to come out.

Ray´s P.O.V

After my fight with Jackson I went to my room, to realx a little bit, it´s been a heavy week, my nose started to hurt again, and Kayla has the painkillers, my head started to get dizzy so I laid down, I decided to go for the painkillers. I walked to the door, my vision started to get blurry, suddenly a fell down, I lost consciousness.

Calynn´s P.O.V 

I was going to the bathroom when I saw Ray laying on the floor,I ran to him, he was unconscious.

Kayla!!! Emmet!! Warren!! I screamed panicking.

What!?! Kayla screamed back.

Something happenned to Ray, he´s unconscious!!! I screamed.

I heard hurried footsteps coming upstairs, I turned a round to see Kayla and Emmet at the top of the stairs, the aren´t supposed to be walking or doing anything at all, I saw some blood drops, I looked at Emmet´s leg blood was dripping down from it. What the hell happened to Ray???