Alone

Meg´s P.O.V

Lea why do you want to leave? I asked again the softier way I could.

Because this group reminds me of my family a lot, everytime a look at Valerie I see my little sister, every single word Ray says reminds me of my father, and the memories are too painful and I can never forgive myself for letting them go outside when the world was falling apart, everyday I wake up hoping to hear their voices and the only thing I feel is sadness and fear, I can´t be here anymore, I thought I was strong and that maybe I could live here, but now I realize that I can´t.  She said, tears falling silently down her face, I really want to stay but looking at my best friend in so much pain, breaks me, if she wants to go, I´ll follow her, because the worst thing that can happen to you in this world is being alone. 

I sat down next to her and hugged her, to let her know that she´s not alone and that I´ll be there for her anytime. A couple of minutes passed but I broke the silence.

Okay, we can leave but we´ll do it silently when everyone is sleeping, I don´t want to say goodbye. I said getting up. She nodded.

I started packing my stuff this is going to be a tough day, I don´t know why but I feel like crying, these people grew on me way too fast,  but from everyone here, the one I´ll miss the most is going to be Warren, even though he´s really quiet and a loner he always talks to me like we´ve been friends for a long time, the more I thought about it I realized why not saying goodbye to him would hurt me more, I´ve started developing feelings for him, but I guess I should forget about it beacuse I will never see him again.

What are you thinking about? Lea suddenly said. I shrugged.

You´re drifting away every three seconds. What´s wrong? She asked.

It´s nothing, I´m just thinking about where are we going to stay, It has to be somewhere hidden because they could track us. I lied, I´m really good at lying, I even convince my best friend.

Oh yeah, i´m thinking that we could stay on one of the apartments about 60 miles from here. What do you think? Lea asked, I think she already planned everything.

Yeah that should be fine. I said with a smile, of course it was fake.

We kept packing our stuff, but we heard a Calynn scream for help, What happened?

Kayla´s P.O.V

Emmet and I were talking when Calynn screamed our names, her voice sounding worried.

What?!? I screamed in response.

Something happenned to Ray, he´s unconscious!!! Calynn screamed back.

Emmet and I turned to see each other with wide eyes, we stood up inmediately and ran upstairs, ignoring the pain of our wounds, the adrenaline rushing through my veins, in less than a minute we were at the top of the stairs, I notice that Emmets leg is bleeding again, Calynn has Ray´s head on her lap, and she´s trying to wake him up.I turn around and I see everyone here mixed emotions on their faces, I think valerie is crying, Jackson has a shocked face.

I run to Ray and check his pulse...none, I put my head no his chest but I can´t hear his heartbeat, his chest isn´t rising either.

He has no pulse, and he´s not breathing!! I said panicking a little. Calynn pushed me indicating me to move.