Pride

Emmet´s P.O.V

Seconds after Lea left Ray came with our breakfast.

Here you go, we don´t have variety of food in this house, so I made you some scrambled eggs and coffee. Ray said giving me the tray with the food. 

Thank you Ray. Kayla said

Your welcome. Anyway what did Lea told you guys? Ray asked with a quiestioning look.

She just came here to apologize to us, about... well everything. I said, trying to explain it in a short way.

Um okay, well I´m going to talk to Jackson. Ray said turning around. 

When Ray was out of sight we started talking again.

Why would he talk to Jackson? Kayla asked. I shrugged taking a bite of my breakfast. 

So what can we do today that doesn´t require much physical movement? Kayla said laughing we look like an old couple. 

Um, we could read or listen music with the Mp3 I found, I don´t know what kind of music it has but we could find out, or we could do this. I said giving her a kiss. She kissed me back.

We can´t kiss all day.  She said laughing. But that Mp3 idea isn´t so bad. She said smiling.

I´ll call Warren, he knows where that is. I said smiling back.

Warren!!! Bring me the Mp3 and my earphones I found last week!!! I screamed to him.

Okay!!! Does it need batteries?!?! He screamed back from wherever he was.

I don´t know!!! But bring some too!!!! I screamed again.

A couple of minutes later Warren appeared with the Mp3, the batteries and my earphones.

Thanks man. I said taking the stuff. He nodded and went upstairs again.

The Mp3 needed batteries so I putt in it some, plugged the earphones and then we started listening music. It was country rock music, not my favorite but ti was good, I recognized a song from Blake Shelton called "kiss my country a$$".

I like this song, it´s catchy. Kayla said humming a piece of the song. 

Yeah, it´s a good one. I said, singing a part of the corus. Kayla started laughing at my terrible singing but she joined me. The song ended and we kept listening music.

Ray´s P.O.V

I¨m going to talk to Jackson about the stuff that happened in our rescue, I´m not going to scold him or anything I just want to see if they are okay. I arrived to his room, I knocked the door. He opened it a couple of minutes later.

Hey Jackson, can I talk to you? I asked.

Um sure, Sara is here too if you don´t mind. Jackson answered, Sara and him had been getting closer, they are good friends now.

I walked in to the room.

So what do you want to talk about? Jackson asked.

I wanted to make sure you guys are okay, you know after what happened. I said with a soft voice.

Oh yeah we´re gald you guys are okay. Sara said confused.

Um, I´m talking about, you know, you killing those men and that stuff. I said explaining my point of view.

We did what we had to do, they were going to kill you guys so we had to kill them. Jackson said coldly.

That´s what I don´t want you guys to think, killing peope isn´t right I know you had to do it but you shouldn´t feel proud about it.  I said a little bit surprised by his cold words.

Who said we were proud about it? Jackson said getting upset.

Don´t try to fool me Jackson, I saw your smile back at the house, you were proud of killing those men. I said getting upset myself. Does this kid thinks he can fool me?

They were beating the sh*t out of you!!! Do you really think we should feel guilty about it? They were torturing you!! I´m sorry if you think you need to worry about us, we can take care of ourselved we proved that!! Jackson screamed at me, he got really upset, but I am too.

Is all of this about that!?! You proving us that you are capable of taking care of yourselves!?!  We know that!! But we care about you guys a lot and we want you to stay alive the more than we can!!! And watch your mouth!! I screamed back.

You think you´re my dad or what!?!? You can´t tell me what to do!! And yes that was to prove you that we aren´t useless!! He screamed.

No, I´m not your dad but we are family now, we´ve been together almost three years!! And you didn´t need to prove anything, you aren´t useless!! We just want to protect you!! I screamed but a little lower this time. Jackson didn´t answered back.

I promise you that we´ll take you guys out more often, we can go un runs but please don´t do anything stupid. I said calming down.

Okay, we won´t do anything stupid, but you have to think about us everytime you guys go out. Jackson said calmly.

I promise you. I said giving him a small smile.

Okay.... I´m sorry for screaming at you. Jackson said with a low voice.

It´s okay little "bro". I said opening the door, I consider Jackson my brother, and I know he does too.

I´m sorry you had to watch this Sara. I told Sara with an apologetic smile.

It´s okay it was kind of entertaining. She said laughing.

You´re crazy. I said laughing, I left the room and went to my room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N I know it´s a short one!! Sorry it took so long I´ve been really busy, but I promise that in vacations I´ll try to update everyday.

Hope you like this chapter and sorry for any mistakes.

Tamara G.