Pain

Sara´s P.O.V

It has been two hours since we left the house, I am getting tired of driving, he have about 3 hours till sundown, if we keep doing this we´ll never find them. Just as I was going to say that we should rest for a little bit, Jackson screamed.

Stop!! I can see people!! Jackson said alerted.

Let´s leave the car and walk to get a closer look, they don´t need to see us. I said, I am the older one in here, eventhough Jackson is younger than me he doesn´t act like it, he´s a good leader, I have to admit that.

Everybody, grab your guns and get out of the car quietly. I ordered. 

We got out of the car and got closer to the place where the people were, we hid behind a car a few feet away from them, there was no doubt that these people had our group, one of the men had bloody hands and a bruise in his jaw, We tried to listen their conversation.

The kid is tough I have to say that, I´ve beaten a lot of men in my life and he is by far the one who has lasted the most, I stabbed him in the leg and he didn´t passed out, I´m kind of impressed. The guy with the bloody hands said, ugh I hate men like this, what´s the point of showing off that you beat someone anyway. 

Yeah man, I think I heard him scream just one time, two of the girls we have are tough too, I think I broke the arm of one of them and she just screamed at me a lot of things.  The other girls aren´t that tough, they passed out when I punched them in the face.  A different guy said this time. 

Yeah, it´s such a shame that we have to kill them because of those two b**ches, I really don´t know why did they left, we aren´t that bad. The bloody hands guy said with a fake innocent voice.

Yeah, that girl Lea is a lot tougher than i remember, Meg is not that tough but she resisted two good hits. If I could let the other girls leave I would but we can´t because they would kill us after. The other guy said. The name "Lea" cought my attention, I didn´t knew anyone in the house with that name, but Jackson mentioned that two new girls had arrived to the house.

Yeah, but well, that happens when you ally with the enemy. The bloody hands guy said, laughing.

Bill, Brian!! You need to see this!!! Another guy came out of the house. I guess the guy with the bloody hands is Bill, because the new guy looked at him first, and Brian the other one. The men  entered the house. I´ll remember their names.

Do you think they are talking about Kayla and the others?  Valerie suddenly asked.

Yeah I think they are, we need to plan how are we going to do this. Jackson said, in a low voice, in case one ot the men came out of the house again.

We started planning and soon we had the perfect way to rescue our people from these murderers. 

Lea´s P.O.V

I can´t stop thinking that this is my foult, this new group open their arms to us and we just ruin everything, we shoudn´t have left, no after what I did. I was lost in my thoughts when Kayla asked me something.

Are you okay? She asked, I couldn´t help but feel that she didn´t like me, she had every reason to do it, I don´t like myself right now.

Yeah, I´ve been worse, what about you? It looks broken. I said looking at her arm, it was purple-blueish she couldn´t move it.