Bloodshed part 1

Meg's P.O.V

Lea  is having an stare-off  with the guy called Jake, tension is filling the room. 

So, Jake, you wanted to ask them something, right? One of the girls said, trying to distract them. Jake gave in and turned around to look at the girl.

Shut up Natalie, don't tell me what to do. Jake said annoyed, but he continued.

I just want to ask you girls. Why are you here? Jake asked us, calmer this time. Lea isn't going to answer but I will.

We just came here looking for a place to live, we don't want to cause any trouble, if you want us to leave we will, no hard feelings. I explained trying not to sound scared.

The problem is that, we don't know you, and if we let you go, maybe you'll find another group and you'll come back for revenge or something like that. Jake answered.

And what happens to all the people that comes here? You kill them? Lea asked this time with a mocking tone.

Not exactly... Jake answered, he's not giving any extra information.

So how do you that if we leave we are coming back for revenge? Not everyone is the same. Maybe we are really scared to come back. Lea pressured. 

It has happened before. Besides, you don't look like that type of girl. He answered, a litle of frustration in his voice.

You're right, I'm not scared. Lea said indifferently. I glared at her, What is she doing?!?

No, in fact you don't look scared, but your friend here. He pointed at me. That's a whole different story. He said smiling. It's true, maybe Lea isn't scared, but I am, and I'm not really good at lying.

So the question is. Are you going to kill us? I asked trying to stay calm.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to offer you two a deal, I NEVER do this, but I like both of you, and I think I can trust you. You can stay with us, BUT you're going to be escorted everywhere by one of my men, until I'm completely sure, I can trust you both.  Jake said, a determined look on his face, one of the girls aproached him and whispered to him "what are you doing?" but he pushed her. Lea and I exchanged looks.

Sooo? Jake asked impatient.

We accept the deal. Lea answered.

Great, welcome to our group. Jake said, I don't know why but something in his eyes is making me feel uncomfortable, they scream "evil".

Let them go and introduce yourselves. Jake ordered everyone. They let go of us and started to introduce themselves.

I'm Graham. The guy that previously held a knife to my throat said. He is a big white guy, big muscles, dark eyes and black hair. "Danger" says in all of his body and he looks in his late twenties,, one of the only adults left in this world. I made a mental note to make him the first one to take down.

I'm Joshua. One of the guys that was holding Lea said, He is an african- american guy, Tall and strong, he looks nice, but I can't trust anyone in here but Lea. He's looks in his early twenties.

I'm Robert. The other guy that was holding Lea said,  White guy, blonde hair and green eyes, he looks in shape but not anything out of normal. Maybe he's entering the twenties, He looks the youger of his group.