» II «

SEAN AND KAYCEE planned to not just lay down in the pool or stay in the cottage

SEAN AND KAYCEE planned to not just lay down in the pool or stay in the cottage. As soon as they finished eating breakfast with the Lew family, they immediately went to t garage, rest for a couple of minutes before Sean started to teach Kaycee the choreography of the song he has in mind.
After the World of Dance, they became busy with vlogging, apparels, and dances. Schedules became hectic until they stopped showing into the dance classes and everything. And Sean kind of missed choreographing dances for them to dance together, and this is the right time to do it.

"So, what are we dancing today?" Kaycee asked as soon as she finished tying her hair.

"To Die For by Sam Smith." He answered as he grabbed the speaker on the table and turned on the Bluetooth. He connected his phone to the speaker and played the music "To Die For."

As the music starts playing, Sean decided to explain the dance routine to Kaycee, which Kaycee didn't oblige because she trusts her man enough. Well, who wouldn't trust Sean, right?

After the song ended, Sean and Kaycee started dancing. Kaycee isn't hard to teach because they've been dancing for so long, and they have this connection between them. Like they could feel each other's movement until they would pick up the steps in a swift and perfect sways and hits to every bit.

Before the WOD started, Sean already asked Kaycee if they could date. Like a date that normal couples do. They were best friends, and Kaycee was hesitant to answer not because she doesn't like Sean but because she can't risk the friendship they built. Yes, she's in love with Sean since they started dancing together, hanging out together, and being honest with one another. Kaycee thought that Sean only thinks of her as a friend, but that changes when Sean confessed. So, Kaycee told him that if they could pass the auditions for the World of Dance, she promised to give him her answer, and he held onto that promise.
As soon as they made it to the audition, Sean asked for the second time whether she wants the idea of them dating or not. Kaycee took the chance to agree with it since she's been in love with him since day one.