» XX «

Sean is slowly tapping his shoe on the floor as he takes a deep breath and exhales. He can't sit nor walk around. He stayed there in one nook, standing while waiting for his flight to take off. It's already the first day of October, and the weather is starting to get warmer in the country. Perfect to travel in the country, he guessed.

It has been what? 7 days? Three weeks? One month since the last day he and Kaycee talked? Sean can't even remember.

He's been trying to reach out to her, but she's always busy with World Of Dance. If not occupied, she's out of the country with the crew. One time, he even visited the Rice Residence, but all he could get from Devon is, "She's exhausted and wished not to be disturbed. I'm sorry, Sean. Maybe come back tomorrow or next time. I'll call you once he gets out of her room."

He even tried calling Bailey if she could help him fix their misunderstanding, but Kaycee refused even Bailey to meet. Her birthday is just around the corner, and he wanted to make things right before her birthday.

He's still hoping that he'll be one of her 18 roses on her debut.

But then he concluded that Kaycee is not busy. She's just avoiding Sean for reasons he can't even decipher.

To divert his attention, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed Kaycee's number. It keeps on ringing and ringing and ringing until it sends him to direct voicemail.
"Hey! This is Kaycee. If you're going to tell me something important, then just leave the message after the beeeeeeep! *beep*".

Sean's been calling her almost a million times now. If million phone calls are not enough for Kaycee to answer her phone, then he'll aim for trillions.

He grunted as he dialed her number for the second time, but she won't pick up the phone. It just keeps on sending him to direct voicemail, which irritates him. He sighs in disbelief after he tried to call Kaycee for the third time, but still, she didn't answer the call.

"Hey." Sean looked at his friend Tati who tapped his shoulder. "I think we should go. Our flight is about to take off, Sean." She said to him, but Sean doesn't feel like going. He wanted to stay and wait for Kaycee, but it feels like he will wait for someone who won't come.

"You know you can't stay. We still have something to finish." Only then did he remember that he's going out of town for Tati's music video. They'll be filming it around London since the place suited Tati's soon to be released new album.

And Sean is about to leave without even saying a proper goodbye for Kaycee.

"Yeah..." He answered in a cold tone and stood up, grab his luggage, and walk past Tati. He controlled himself not to cry, so he wears his sunglasses, his face mask and walks through the crowd towards the boarding area.

It is painful to bear this kind of pain every day without knowing what to do to ease it-to stop it. If only he could hear Kaycee's voice or even hug her. But no. That won't happen.