» XIII «

"Kaycee! You need to wake up now!" Kaycee immediately covered her ears after hearing her sister's loud voice, echoing to everyone's corner of her room, not letting her sleep for another 5 minutes.

"What?" She asked as soon as she sat on the bed, stretching her arms as the rays of the sun hugging her pale skin.

"What the hell is this?!" Her sister screamed. It doesn't sound that she's angry. More on excited. Why is she excited about some sort?

"God. You don't need to shout, Kylie. It's just 8 in the morning, and you're ruining the good mood of the day." Her brother, Devon, entered the room with his usual positive aura surrounding him. And she's starting to wonder, what are they doing in her place early in the morning?

"Shut up, Devon, or I'm going to sew your mouth shut!" Her sister threatened, giving him a death glare. Now, that is scaring her. "Now, where were we?" Kylie asked with a broad smile on her face as soon as she faced her.

She didn't know how to respond at all! She can't remember annoying her sister yesterday or making her angry on some sort. Unless she already knows that she went to a bar the other day to see Sean?!

"God," Devon answered as he went outside the room, not wanting to argue with Kylie. Well, they're not rowing. That is how they communicate with each other, Kaycee guessed.

But she was taken aback when her sister sat on the bed, facing her. She looked so severe, but happy at the same time. Now, what is going on?

"I don't know what you're talking about?" She replied. She won't know what is happening to her sister right now.

"This!" Then Kylie shoved her phone in front of her. It took her 30 seconds to understand what was happening finally. "Now tell me what happened!"

What her sister showed her was the video that Sean and Kaycee decided to post last night. It was their comeback video where they were like, hinting the fans that they were already dating.

Her sister's reaction was priceless. She was already giggling as she kept on replaying the scene in the last part of the video where Sean and Kaycee looked at each other intimately as he caressed her cheeks and she rested her palm on his chest.

"Did you post this last night?" She asked, but Kaycee shook her head.