» X «

Seconds turned to hours. Hours turned to days. Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned to months.

One month with no communication with Sean is the worst month for Kaycee. He didn't reply to her messages nor even respond to her calls. She wanted to visit Sean, but his family told her that he is nowhere to be found.

It feels like Sean had turned his back on her, which made her unable to be herself these past few weeks.

"At least eat something?" She didn't reply when her sister Kyle pushed the plate full of her favorite food.

"Why don't you try to drink your juice?" Devon suggested as he took a large bite of his homemade sandwich.

"She needs to eat first." Kylie protested as she grabs the ketchup from Devon's hand.

"She doesn't want to eat, Kylie." He pointed out at Kaycee, who look so pale, tired, and depressed.

"You don't know- Kaycee? Kays!"
She stood up and walked towards her room as tears started to flow from her eyes.

Yes. It hurt so much when the person you love decided to hide and let you feel alone while you're fighting against the world. And for Kaycee, she can't do this alone.

He promised her that he wouldn't let her go, and he'll never give up on her. But what is happening now? He disappeared and has no intention of calling her.

Her sister and brother are not helpful at all. Well, not that she doesn't need them, but she wants to be alone.

She decided to lock herself up in her room, not wanting to see or hear anyone at the moment. She grabbed her phone and immediately dialed Sean's number but just like before. He didn't answer as if he's been busy with things and shits and stuff.

Gabe kept calling her and texting her, but she didn't manage to answer his calls or even read his messages. Gabe is a nice guy, and he's her friend. But the problem is, she doesn't want to talk to him too because she doesn't want anyone to make things even worst. If she could've just agreed to tell everyone about her relationship with Sean, things might've been better than this.

She was about to cover herself with a blanket and drown herself in tears when she heard a small knock on her window.

She immediately stood up and grabbed her baseball bat as a defense against whoever tried to sneak inside her room when she saw a girl wearing a cargo pants part with a loose pink shirt, trying to open her window.

Bailey?!" She almost screamed and immediately opened the window, making Bailey almost jump in surprise and fall onto the ground. Luckily enough, she has fast reflexes and was able to grab her collar and help her get inside her room. "What are you doing in my window?"

"I came to show you something! You should've opened your freaking account, you weirdo!" Then Bailey shoves off her phone in her face, and Kaycee has to push her hand away from her face to see the picture.