» VII «

"Why are you here, Kenneth?" Sean asked as he felt a presence in his back

"Why are you here, Kenneth?" Sean asked as he felt a presence in his back. As soon as he smells that familiar manly scent, he knew that it was Kenneth.

"I don't know. Bailey told me to look for you, and she'll look for your GUUURLFRIEND." Kenneth answered with a tease as he taps his shoulder. He looked at him with eyebrows furrowed. How did he know?

They both stayed silent in the garden, maybe waiting for each other to speak, but Sean has this growing curiosity in his system, and he needs to ask him.

"How could you possibly say that Kaycee is my girlfriend? I mean, how could you tell two individuals started dating?" He asked him without looking in his direction. He promised to keep their relationship a secret until Kaycee is okay with the idea of them going public, so he's keeping that way.

"Well, you look like a jealous boyfriend when you stormed out of the house after seeing Kaycee and Gabe kis-"

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." Sean replied, a little bit annoyed.

"See? You acted like a total jealous fuck, bro!" And he nudges him on the shoulder, can't stop himself from laughing hard.

"God! Why do you act like a girl? Don't tell me you're turning gay? And to clear things out, Kaycee and I are not. Dating."

"Hey! I'm not turning gay!! And are you sure you're not dating? At all?"