» III «

NOBODY uttered a word since Kaycee and Sean stayed in the garden, the family Rice owned, after eating

NOBODY uttered a word since Kaycee and Sean stayed in the garden, the family Rice owned, after eating. They were silently sitting still on the bench as the cold breeze enveloped their body.

After a long time, they both didn't know what to say to each other. Sean and Kaycee started to feel awkward towards one another, and it's making her anxious.

Kaycee is only wearing a brown sleeveless dress and just above the knee. She shivers as the night breeze touched her skin. She rubbed her hands on her shoulder and immediately stopped when Sean wrapped his jacket on her.

"Thanks." She said as she held on to the jacket tightly and secretly smelled the coat. She loves Sean's scent, and sometimes it is driving her crazy. His smell is so addictive, and she can't seem to take it out of her system.

"They're right, Kay." She lifted her head and looked at Sean, who is looking at the bright night sky. "We've been dating for almost two years now, and I think we're doing just fine. But do you want to make our relationship public?"

As if on cue, Sean looked at her, and an unknown emotion was written all over his face. Yes. I want to make it public. She wanted to say to him, but she couldn't find the strength to tell him that. They've been dating for almost two years, and they are happy keeping their relationship private. Many fans ship Sean with other dancers like Shannon, Charlize, Taylor, Soni, and many more female dancers. And once they make it public, they will disappoint a lot of fans, which she feared the most because there are still people who are against the idea that Sean and her will date.

"How about you, Sean? Are you ready to make our relationship public?" She asked back. She wanted to know his answer first because she's scared that her response will not be the same as his.
Sean looks her in the eye, and he smiled.

"If it means telling the world how much I love you despite the consequences, then I'll be happy to tell them that you are mine and I am yours completely. So please tell me, Kay. Are you ready to leap with me?" His words are like fire that burns her heart until it melts. It was the sweetest word she could ever hear from him. He loves her. But does she love him enough to be open to the whole world?