» XVI «

KAYCEE was walking silently as her eyes were on the ground.

She can't take her mind off of Tricia Miranda's words about WOD and how badly she wanted them to join the group.

Tricia Miranda is one of her mentors in her dancing career. She helped her develop as a dancer and as a person. Tricia helped her find her real passion in life and her purpose as a youth. So basically, she owes Tricia a lot.

She was immediately taken aback when she remembered Sean.

She immediately grabbed her phone and saw a missed call from Sean. So, she was about to dial his number when I popped out on the screen, interrupting her from doing what she planned to do.

From: Boyfriend♥
Kays. I'm in your house right now. Your brother told me that you went out. Are you busy? Where are you? Want me to fetch you? Can you lend me a minute if you're alive today?

Typical Sean. He used to ask so many questions when his mind is in a mess. And Kaycee thinks that something is bothering him now, so she replied as fast as she could.

To: boyfriend♥
Could you wait for me there? I'm on my way home. Make sure to drink a lot of cold water. Love you♥

From: Boyfriend♥
Love you more, Kays.

She immediately runs towards her house like she's been chased by a cheetah.

As soon as she arrived, she was already bathing with her sweat. She was holding both of her knees as her back was bent. Panting hard, she was near to fainting. Lucky enough, she didn't.

As she enters the house, a sweet aroma immediately filled her nostrils. She closed her eyes, and like in the movies, she let herself get carried away by the sweet scent of the food until she reaches the kitchen where a man was standing tall in front of the stove, a frying pan in front of him.

Who else could it be if not her boyfriend, Sean Lew?

"Hey, you're home," Sean stated as soon as he turned his gaze behind her. Kaycee was standing behind her and his brows furrowed as he scanned her from top to bottom and back to her eyes.

"Wow. You're sweating so hard!" Sean said sarcastically as Kaycee walk beside him. "What happened to you? You look like a kid who tripped on a pond or something."

Kaycee then slapped Sean's shoulder to make him stop teasing her. However, when Sean made a face like he's about to cry because of Kaycee hitting her, she started laughing at his expression.