» XXII «

N/A: 𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙈𝘼𝙎🎉💖 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙐𝙄𝙏𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 💯💓💞 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚. 𝙜𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨💞💓

Because I'm so happy and blessed, here is an update for y'all! Enjoy reading and never stop supporting me. Love you all!
-------------

WOD has arrived, and it was a few more days before Kaycee's 18th birthday, without Sean.

Kaycee was with her team as Tricia reminded them of what they should do on stage. Everyone was attentive except for her as she tried to look through the crowd, hoping to see Sean even from afar.

"Kays?" Kaycee jolted from where she stood when Gabe nudged her shoulder before whispering to her, Gabe trying to hide from Tricia for her not to see him making small conversation with Kaycee. "Are you okay?"

"Uhm... Yeah, I'm fine." Kaycee whispered back as she tried not to gamble her time thinking about Sean freaking Lew.

"You don't look fine to me. Are you sure you can focus today?" Gabe asked, hoping to hear the words that he wanted to hear from Kaycee. And absentmindedly, Kaycee heaves a deep breath as she closed her eyes while clenching her fists before facing Gabe.

"I'm focused on the task at hand, Gabe. If something is bothering me, I don't want you to concern yourself with it. I don't want you to lose focus on stage."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Gabe seems persistent. However, Kaycee didn't want to talk about anything. She wants to focus on what is happening at the moment, trying to avoid the reality that Sean-

Kaycee shook her head as she bitterly smiled to herself before facing Gabe to tell him to stop.

"Gabe-" but she was cut off when Tricia shouted, taking her and Gabe's attention back to where Tricia stood.

"We can win this round!" everyone shouted, making Kaycee and Gabe divert their attention back on the team. They made a short chant before finally relaxing as they waited for a few minutes before the event commenced.

SEAN was rummaging through his stuff as Novo Amour's "Decimal" is booming out of his speaker, resting on the floor just beside his backpack where he keeps his camera. He is devastated as he slumped on the floor when he can't even find the object he's been looking for for ages. Sean heaved a deep sigh and scratched his head in annoyance. He just bought that Rodman thing, and now he can't even find the freaking item!

"Urgh! I thought I put it in here last night!" He angrily said, trying to recall where he placed the object. But before he could even continue destroying all of his stuff and throwing it out of the window, a hard knock on the door disturbed his world.

"Who is it?" He dared asked as he started kicking some of his things away from the sight before walking towards the door.

"It's Tati! I've been calling you for ages!" The door burst open, almost hitting Sean on the nose. "I thought something happened to you since you're not answering my calls, and you seemed preoccupied. What happened in here?!"

It took Tati almost 10 seconds to study the whole room. The sofa is messy, and the bathroom is booming with an unfamiliar scent that Tati supposed boys usually used. All of his things are scattered, and the curtains are tangled. The room is in total disarray!

When Tati looked at Sean, she didn't know where to begin. If the room is in total disarray, Sean is a disaster! Tati wasn't able to stop herself from gasping in horror after looking intently at Sean.