» VI «

After the game they played, nobody dared to ask questions nor even talk to someone

After the game they played, nobody dared to ask questions nor even talk to someone. Everyone just stayed silent, waiting for someone actually to break the ice.

Kaycee is still worried as she stared at her phone, waiting for Sean to reply to her messages that are kept unseen or even answer her calls that keep on directing her to voicemail.

The kiss was an accident. Everything happened too fast that Kaycee wasn't able to prevent Gabe. Now, she hates herself more because it was her goddamn first kiss! A kiss sh wanted to receive from someone who promises not to let go and not give up on her: she wanted to welcome her first kiss on her 18th birthday, and it should be Sean Lew, but everything changes when that happened.

She promised that she wouldn't let herself be kissed by anyone on the lips not until she turned 18. And it seems like Kaycee already broke that promise.

Kaycee looked at her surroundings, and she saw that Gabe is staring at her. She immediately stood up from the floor and went to the balcony. She looks up at the sky, trying to prevent herself from crying.

"Hey. I'm sorry if-" Kaycee cut him off immediately as soon as she heard him speak and followed her into the balcony. Kaycee doesn't want to talk to anyone right now other than Sean.

"Don't be sorry..." She sadly answered as she took a deep breath and bit her nails.

"Kaycee, are you dating?" It was the last question she wanted to hear from him. Are they dating? Yes, they are dating, but they planned to keep it a secret. She tried to tell him the truth, but she can't break another promise tonight. "Because it seems to me that you're secretly dating behind our backs."

"Gabe, leave me alone for now. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Kaycee answered, not planning to entertain Gabe's question. Yes, she's guilty because they're secretly dating behind their squad's back, but they planned to tell them, yet this is not the right time for that.

"I just want to apologize sincerely," Gabe answered as he steps out of the balcony. Kaycee felt her knees weakened, so she let herself fall onto the floor as she stared at the surroundings.