» XV «

SEAN was wearing his usual outfit, a sweatshirt, brown pants, Nike shoes, and a bonet as he stood just beside Tati as they waited for someone in a studio where many people are setting up the area. What is going on? He doesn't know.

"What are we doing here again?" He asked Tati while she's just chilling beside him, with a milk tea in her right hand.

She's wearing shades that match her orange outfit and old-style black pants paired with orange high heels.

"Were waiting for my manager... Speaking of her, here she comes." He followed where Tati is looking, and there he saw a woman in her near the '30s, wearing a gray business suit with a black channel bag on her right.

"Tati, my dear. I'm sorry for being late. We had a short meeting about the set and everything." Tati's manager warmly greeted her as they kissed each other on the cheeks. Sean was smiling as his hands were inside his pockets, waiting for Tati's manager to tell him about the business he came for.

When they were done talking to each other, the manager landed her gaze towards Sean, and then a broad smile grew on her face. "Sean Lew in the flesh, people! Nice to finally meet you in person, Mr. Lew. You can call me, Miss Johnsons."

Miss Johnsons extended her hand towards Sean, and they both shake hands. "Nice to meet you too, miss Johnsons."

"This way, my dear dancers, and we'll discuss things inside my office." They both followed Miss Johnsons towards her office. Nobody dared to speak as the three of them walked away from the studio where people are setting things up.

As soon as they reached the office of Tati's manager, miss Johnsons closed the door and guided the two of them to sit on the chairs in front of her table as Miss Johnsons followed.

"Thank you, Sean, for accepting the offer. I was planning to come and talk to you today, but I was shocked when Tati called, and she told me that she was able to pursue you to be part of this project." She happily stated as she was smiling at Sean. But Sean was not happy. Instead, his brows furrowed as he stared at Tati and the manager.

What project are they talking about? Tati didn't mention anything to him tho.