» XVIII «

The one who called Sean earlier was Tati. As soon as he went out of Kaycee's house that night, he shortly gave Tati's manager, Miss Johnsons, that he's finally accepting the project that she offered him.

It made miss Johnsons so happy that she even wanted to start the shoot now, as soon as possible.

"Hey." He uttered as soon as he saw Tati sitting on the bench near where the Lew Residence is located. "Is there something wrong?"

Tati was wearing his usual outfit: a pink tube-like top that fits her perfectly, showing off her flat belly, paired with high waisted pants and classy flat shoes. Her top comes with a coat that matches her pants. She looks like a supermodel in a runaway, rugged, elegant outfit.

"I was hoping that we could go grab some lunch together before we start shooting?" Sean was a bit unsure of his decision now that Tati's in front of him, knowing the fact that he's still not on good terms with Kaycee.

Just thinking how stupid he was for getting mad at his girlfriend made him guilty. He hoped that he could talk to Kaycee later.

He was hoping that she's okay.

Her attention then shifted to Tati as the woman waited patiently for his reply. Even though he's having second thoughts now, he can't just turn his back away after agreeing to Tati's manager.

"Y-yeah, sure. But I still need to take a bath, thou. And I haven't eaten anything, and I'm starving." He answered.

"Oh, okay. You can go take a bath then." Tati replied as she gestured him to go inside his house.

Sean then was about to leave and enter his house, but he immediately stopped and faced Tati. "Would you like to wait inside?"

Tati smiled at him and answered, "Sure."

KAYCEE was already calm after talking to Tricia. She didn't want to lie (since ages never been good at lying), so she decided to tell her the truth. She just wanted to let everything out to ease the pain she's feeling. And Tricia's a good help for her.

Because of Tricia, she finally realized the mistake she made. She was so insensitive for not considering Sean before deciding for herself.

Knowing that she's dancing in a group where Gabe is also a member and telling him that everything is just part of the business, entirely kicking him out of her life, Sean has the right to get mad at her.

"I suggest that you should talk to Sean. It is best if you both sort things out before everything gets worst." Tricia suggested as she tapped her shoulder to comfort her.

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?" What if's. Of course, there's a 100% possibility that Sean would ignore her. And what should she do?