» XI «

"Ugh!" Sean grunted as soon as he wakes up. The sun is already shining up above as its rays hit his face.

But instead of opening his eyes to greet the sun, he remained his eyes closed as memories of one month ago reverberates in his mind.

After seeing the picture of Gabe and Kaycee kissing inside their favorite diner, his heart stings as his body feels numb. He's hurt, and Kaycee didn't seem to care. Why? Because she chose to ignore his messages and calls to meet up with Gabe. He felt betrayed. He felt cheated.

Tears were about to fall from his eyes after recalling what had happened that night. He wanted to talk to her, but he drops his phone in the park where Tati brought him and wasn't able to buy another one when the issue of Gabe and Kaycee started spreading out like wildfire. And up until now, he still has no phone to contact anyone.

He opened his eyes as he stared at the ceiling, letting his tears fall from his eyes. So, instead of remembering about the past, he decided to recall what happened last night. He was still on the verge of remembering what happened to him when he felt a sudden move just beside him.

Out of shock, he immediately jumps off the bed as his head throb. How did he end up sleeping with someone? Why can't he remember anything? Is he that drunk?!

"W-who are y-you?" He asked out of curiosity as he saw the person underneath the blanket move and stretched. "H-how did we end up h-here? Did we do something?!" He's starting to get scared because he can't remember anything clearly. Just faint memories of yesterday night, partying and getting drunk.

"I missed you so so much, Sean. So, can you not shout and come back to bed?" His jaw almost drops as soon as the person removed the blanket that is covering her face.

Kaycee.

Is he hallucinating things? Or he's just dreaming? No. Maybe, he's still drunk and not fully sober up.

"You're not dreaming. You're not hallucinating. You're sobered up now. Now, start explaining why the heck you denied my calls and messages."

It was Kaycee! His Kaycee!

But instead of answering, he pounces towards the bed and wraps his arms around Kaycee. He missed him so much, and the one month of not communicating with her is the worst time of his life. Why? Because he was hurting. And he felt abandoned when Kaycee didn't even bother visiting her. It hurt him badly.

"I thought I'd never see you again." He whispered under his breath without even letting her go.

"I should be the one telling you that. You didn't bother replying to my messages or even calling me back. You even turned your phone off!" Kaycee shouted and pushed him away. What was that for?