» V «

[N/A: hello, everyone! Your lazy author here! I want to say I'm sorry for republishing this story. I know it's very inconvenient to do it since everyone seems to be waiting for the next update, and here I am, revising the whole story for the first time. I hope you understand. Don't worry. I'll try my best to finish this story before this year ends. Here's the second draft of chapter 5 so enjoy!]

 Here's the second draft of chapter 5 so enjoy!]

WILL decided to spin the bottle first. The rules of the game is whoever the mouth and butt of the bottle pointed on will be; somebody will lock the paired individuals on the cabinet for seven minutes. Whoever fails to finish the seven minutes in heaven will drink one bottle of the beer present on the table.

"Okay, let's do it!" Will shouted in excitement and spun the bottle. The loud music started to stop as the bottle turns slowly. Sean couldn't help himself as he waited for the bottle to stop.

But his breathing almost ceases when the mouth of the bottle pointed at Kaycee while the butt of the bottle indicated towards Gabe de Guzman.

"Okay! So, our first couple will be our dear Kaycee and her childhood sweetheart, Gabe!" Everyone started to shout and teased both of them. Of all the group members, Sean is the only one who can't even look at them.
The pain started to grow inside him as Will pushed Gabe and Kaycee inside the cabinet in Kenneth's room.

He's damn jealous, okay? Kaycee and Gabe were friends since childhood, and people love to ship both of them. Since nobody knew that they're dating Kaycee, they would tease the both of them.

"Good luck, guys! Make sure to keep the cabinet nice and neat." Tati shouted, and everyone laughed. Sean closed his eyes as he calmed himself. Different ideas came popping out of his head, and he's starting to hate his mind. Kaycee wouldn't do anything to break their relationship. They already promised that they'd never cheat.